sixteen

*Nash's POV*
"BRO GIVE ME MY PHONE!!!! I HAVEN'T SEEN IT SINCE THE MEET AND GREET!!!" Cameron yelled.

I had his phone the whole time but we were all playing it off as if I hadn't seen it. I looked around and hadn't seen Hayes or Emily.

I took off out of the hotel and heard yelling. When I went to turn the corner someone bumped into me.

It was Emily and she just hugged onto me for dear life.

"Emily are you okay?" I asked.

She then just passed out... I carried her back to the hotel and layed her down.

"What happened to her?" Everyone asked. And Hayes walked in.

"I don't know.. Hayes what the hell happened?" I asked

"We just got into an argument.." he said.

"Nash I told you I didn't want them together again because I didn't want her heart to be broken!" Cameron said kinda yelled.

Hayes just went up to Jacob and then sung.

"HAYES GET OFF OF HIM!!!" Yelled a girl.

Wait what?!

*Emily's POV*
I woke up and heard the guys talking.

"Nash I told you I didn't want them together again because I didn't want her heart to be broken!" Cameron said

I opened my eyes and watched Hayes... He went up to Jacob and just swung at him. Everyone got up and I yelled.

"HAYES GET OFF OF HIM!!!" I yelled.

Everyone turned at me but Jacob kept trying to leave but he hit him back as well. Self-defense!!

I tried pulling Hayes off but he just grabbed my wrists and pushed me into a wall.

"EMILY I LOVE YOU!!!"

"THEN WHY WOULD YOU CHEAT?!"

"SHE KISSED ME!!"

"AND YOU MADE OUT WITH HER!!!"

"EMILY I WOULD NEVER WANT TO HURT YOU!!!"

"TO FUCKING LATE BUDDY!!! WE'RE OVER!!! MY WORST MISTAKE WAS SAYING YES TO YOU FOR THE SECOND TIME! I SHOULD'VE JUST MOVED ON!!!" I yelled.

He let go of me and I took off to Jacob.

"hey are you okay?" I whispered to him.

"I'm fine" he smiled but he grabbed his mouth and whined in pain.

"I need to be taken to the orthodontist .. my bracket just came off my mouth" he said.

I grabbed his hand and Cameron followed us, along with Matt,Carter,Aaron,and Taylor.

We called an uber and they came fast, surprisingly.

And we took him to the orthodontist.

"I'm sorry about that.." I said.

"It's not your fault" he said grabbing my hand.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

WOAHHH MAN!!!! OKAY😂😂😂 well I hope you enjoyed!!! Thank you so much for 1K READS!!!!!!! AHHHHHH I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Bye my loves😇❤

{2.26.16}

Edited :)