seventeen

*Emily's POV*
After we took Jacob to the orthodontist we went back to the hotel.

"AYE LETS PARTY!!!" Taylor said yelling.

"And where are we gonna party?" Cameron asked.

"Yea? We're in hotel?" I said.

"Dolan Twins invited us to Jake and Logan's (yes jake and Logan Paul) party, that's tonight" Aaron said.

"Let's go! But WAIT!! Let me get ready!!" I said running to my suit case.

I grabbed Cameron's maroon hoodie he gave me a long time ago. I got a pair of black leggings that had holes on the knees, and my black toms.

 I got a pair of black leggings that had holes on the knees, and my black toms

After I changed I went out of the bathroom and saw all the guys sitting there.

"Perfect timing the uber is here" Matt said.

Jacob grabbed my hand and we went down to the uber.

By the time we got to Jake and Logan's house every one was getting hype.

"AYE!" The guys shouted all walking there separate ways, leaving me and Jacob there.

"Em! Come over here!" I heard Cameron yell.

We walked towards him and saw they were playing the flour game, that's where you put a cup of flour and stand it up, and you put a bean on top in the middle, and you cut pieces off, and if the flour falls you have to find the bean with your mouth.

"Wanna play?" He asked us.

"Hell yea! This is my game! I always win" I yelled.

We started playing and Ethan was the first to drop the flour. He went to put his head on the flour and I pushed his head causing him to hit the table with his head.

Everyone started laughing and was taking videos and stuff. We danced and everyone was drunk well except for me... Jacob started drinking because Cameron was telling him too so they weren't being responsible.

"hey Emily" Jacob came up to me slurring his words.

"How you doing?" I asked laughing.

"Great! Wanna dance baby?" He said.

"I guess" I said starting to dance with him.

After awhile Jacob kept trying to touch me and kiss me but I told him no..

I like Jacob but I don't wanna have sex .. especially if he's drunk.

"BOYS!!!!" I yelled because it was time to go and I need them to sober up.

"MAGCON BOYS!!!" I yelled and they all came to me.

"What??" They said complaining.
"We need to go.." I said.

"Nah!" They yelled about to walk off.

"Bart needs us there!" I blurted out lieing.

There eyes got wide and they yelled bye and we left. I already texted an uber to come and we went to a near by McDonald's so they can sober up.

"Emily" I heard.

I looked next to me. Jacob.

"I'm sorry about earlier..." He said.

"It's okay" I said.

"No it's not.. I didn't realize what I was doing and I'm sorry" he said.

"It's okay Jacob don't worry about it" I said.

"Uhm... Where's Hayes?" Nash asked.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

OKAY!!!! Sorry I haven't updated all week! But here's the update!! I'll try and update soon!

Bye loves😇❤

{2.27.16}

Edited :)