fifteen

*Emily's POV*
It was kenzi.. I saw fans walking up to Cameron but I decided to do something. I ran to the girls and they were just happy to see me.

"hi my cuties I need a huge favor!" I said. They nodded their heads.

"so... Hayes is cheating on me over there in the corner kissing some hoe I need you guys to pull out your phone's and record them and one of you needs to yell "HAYES AND EMILY ARE MAKING OUT!!!" Okay? I will personally follow all of you on whatever apps you want" they nodded their heads and did as I said.

"HAYES AND EMILY ARE MAKING OUT!!!!" One of the girls shouted. Next thing you know you saw kenzi take off running because she was embarrassed. Hayes came up to me

"hey babe" he said.

"Don't touch me Hayes, and don't talk to me!"I said walking to the fans.

I followed everyone there and took pictures with them.

"Boarding plane 145 boarding plane 145"

"that's my cue! See ya guys I love you!!" I said and took off.

I sat next to Jacob and laid my head on him.

"I'm sorry" he said.

"It's not your fault" I said smiling at him.

"Still" he said.

I grabbed his hand and held it. And I fell asleep on him.

At hotel

"Guys we need to hurry because magcon starts in an hour!!" Cameron said yelled.

I went to my suitcase and picked an outfit. I picked a black loose t-shirt,skinny blue jeans, a pair of cute boots, some bracelets, a black bandana, and my glasses.

I kinda straighten my hair and put it in a ponytail

I kinda straighten my hair and put it in a ponytail. I liked what I was wearing. It was cute!

We went down to the meet and greet and I was the first person everyone got to meet because I was first in line.

"Emily I'm gonna run into your arms okay?" She said laughing which made me laugh. I nodded my head and she came running I caught her and we both started laughing.

"I love you Emily!!" She said.

"I love you too cutie!" I said.

I got to meet all my fans and some haters. I had a lot of fun and after the m&g I went back to the hotel.

"EMILY!!!" A familiar voice said... I turned around and it was Hayes...

"Leave me alone!!" I took off running and he ran after me. Eventually he caught up to me and grabbed me.

"Let me explain!!" He said.

"That you were kissing kenzi? Man I thought you were different I shouldn't have dated you again.. I should've waited for Jacob to ask me because I know he wouldn't do that to me!" I said shrugging hayes off of me.

I turned the corner and bumped into someone.

"Emily are you okay?" The person said but when I went to look up everything just went black...

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Ohhhh snap!!! Well hope you enjoyed!! I'm 100 reads away from being at 1k!!! You guys are amazing!!!

Bye loves😇❤

{2.21.16}

Edited :)