twelve

*Jacob's POV*
I just kept crying... Crying that one day someone will actually love me.. that one day I can love someone like I loved Emily..

Ring ring. Ring ring.

Emily❤😇 read the caller id.

Emily (E) Jacob (J)
E: Jacob? *sniffle*
J: Em are you okay?
E: I'm sorry for everything.. *cries*
J: Em?
E: I just wanted to apologize for everything okay.. I didn't know you liked me..
J: but we kissed last night? That had to of mean something to you as well!!
E: well.. yea it did but I honestly didn't think at that moment... I just said yes because I loved Hayes and when Cameron and Nash kept us apart... Ugh Jacob you have to understand where I'm coming from!
J: ...
E: okay? Well I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry...

*end of convo*

WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN TO ME?!?!?!!! Well I'm going to bed.. because there's school tomorrow.

Next Day

I got ready and grabbed my backpack and walked out the door. I didn't feel like eating.

"Jacob!!" Someone yelled from behind. Oh.. it was Emily I forgot she doesn't know where everything is. I'll be nice..

"Oh hey! Sorry I forgot you didn't know where everything is" I said laughing.

"Hey are we cool?" She asked.

"Who ever said we weren't?" I said winking at her.

We walked to the office so she can pick up her schedule. We had 5 classes together.

We had:
Math 2nd period
Art 3rd period
Language arts 4th period
Science 5th period
And social studies 7th together.

Yay! Well maybe I can distract her from Hayes. Oooouu Jacob I love the way you think😉

*Emily's POV*
Jacob and I had 5 classes together!! Yay!!

I went to homeroom and the teacher announced who I was and this girl called me to sit next to her.

"Hi I'm Kenzi!" She said smiling.

"Hi" I said smiling.

"where are you from?" She asked while everyone was listening to us.

"Chino hills"I said.

"Awe so is Cameron Dallas!!!" Some girl said.

"She looks like Cameron Dallas!!"the sitting next to her said.

"that's because he's my brother I'll face time him to prove it" I said.

"Bull shit she is not OH MY GOD ITS CAMERON DALLAS!!!" Kenzi yelled.

"Hey sissy what're you doing? Aren't you supposed to be in class?" He said.

"Chill Cam can't I just talk to my brother whom I love" I said laughing.

"Fucking liar!" He yelled laughing.

"Okay well you be careful you hear!" I said.

"Okay MOM" he said smirking.

"When I see you next month I'm fucking slapping you!" I said laughing.

"Okay well I got to go love you Em!"he said.

"Okay bye love you too" I said.

"HOLY SHIT CAMERON IS HER BROTHER!!!!"

"yea... That's why I'm on his instagram and snapchat a lot..."

"YOU ARE?!?!"

Pftt fake fans.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Okay well I hoped you enjoyed!!! What do you guys think of the book? I can't believe I've had this book up for a month to this exact day and I have over 600 reads!!!! AHHHH YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

Bye loves😇❤

{2.17.16}

Edited :)