forty-three

*Emily's POV*
We went to the airport and their was a lot a fan's there.

"Emily are you okay?!" A lot of fans asked.

I nodded my head and hugged them. I took pictures with them.

"Are you sure you're okay?" A fan asked.

"um.. yeah I suppose" I said fake smiling.

"emily you're gonna have to tell them.." Cameron said.

"I will.. but not right now.." I said to him.

"I'm sorry for whatever it is" the fan said hugging me.

"Its not your fault I promise.. none of this has to do with my fans it's just I found out some terrible news.. I'll go live tonight and make sure to tell everyone to be there because I'll be announcing some.. *tear* sad stuff.. " I said.

"Okay I will" she said.

"Plane 475 to California is leaving now!"

I hugged the fan one last time and left. I then got a notification from that girl on twitter.

@Emilysqueen: so I met my queen today & she said she will be going live and that its important!!❤

She then tweeted a video of us talking and me crying.

@Emilysqueen: my poor queen was crying today..😩❤

I liked and retweeted her tweets.

**skip plane ride**

When we got home it was 6:30ish.

"I'm sorry Emily" Cam said.

"Its not your fault" I said wiping his tear away.

He hugged me and then went to his room. Okay maybe I should clarify that I live with my mom but I'm usually at Camerons.

I went to my room and started washing my clothes. I took a quick shower and got into some sweats and a t-shirt.

I went to snapchat.

"Hey guys I'm gonna go live.. it's important.." I said and posted it.

I then went on younow (on my laptop) and started the broadcast.

"Hey guys.. *sniffles* (A/n okay so if you see italics it's what the people at commenting) I'm just gonna wait till some people get here.." I got on my phone and went on twitter.

I tweeted: "I'm live.. it's important"

I then looked up and saw that there were 10K people watching. That's the most I've ever had.

"Hey guys.. thank you for 10K people watching this is the most.. ugh thank you" I said wiping my tear away.

"Okay so today before I went to the airport I went to a doctor's appointment.. well as most of you know I had gotten hit by a car and lost some memory.. well I am remembering stuff slowly! Which is good.. but I had some x-rays done and they have um.. *wipes tears away* I have brain cancer.."

"WHAT?!"

"Attention whore"

"This can't be real😭"

"Haha"

Some of the comments were good and some were bad..

I kept crying.

"I needed to tell you guys because you guys are my supporters.. not for attention.. this was my x-ray *pulls out x-ray* this is my brain.. see that right there *points* that's the cancer.. if that gets bigger I will eventually die.. but I'm hoping for the best that it will go away.." I said wiping my tear away.

"Ugh but that's what I wanted to say.. but if I see you at a meet and greet or anywhere don't treat me different. I'm still the same Emily"

"I'm sorry"

"Still think she's fake"

"QUEEN😭😭"

"I'm sorry.. I love you guys.. um if you wanna come meet me next weekend were gonna be in Dallas,Texas. So hopefully I'll see you there.. bye guys" I said ending the broadcast.

I just sat there continuing to cry..

*bing bing*
Unknown:
how's your brain cancer? sorry.. but don't worry about Jacob he'll find someone better!

Me:
LEAVE ME ALONE!!

Unknown:
No you need to know the truth! No one loves you! No one cares about you! The world would be a better place without you!

Me:
Please leave me alone..

They never answered and I continued to cry...

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Well.. I hope you enjoyed! Please don't comment update because I just did😂 if I don't update the next day then you can comment that but don't comment update once I just updated😂😂

Ilysm❤

Edited :)