twenty-seven

*Jacob's POV*
"Listen here I'm the person that has taken you! You will do as I say, when I say" the person said. Which sounded like a girl.

"What the fuck have we done to you?" I asked.

"You my friend--"I cut her off.

"I'm not your friend, by far" I said.

"SHUT UP!!!" She yelled.

I started to untie my hands slowly as she was talking away. I had like a black bag over my head. So I couldn't see her but she sounded like someone, someone familiar.

Could it be Kenzi? No,no,WAIT I THINK IT IS OH MY GOD!!!

I finally got them untied.

"Dont you agree we would be cute together?" She asked.

"Well I'm never gonna know if I can't see your face?" I said rolling my eyes.

"Well I guess we can change that right?" She asked. And she took the bag off my head.

oh... my... god...

*Emily's POV*
"I've tried calling him,texting him... he won't answer" I said tearing up.

"Um this is his phone... I think" Hunter said holding a phone.

I called it and the phone lit up. fuck...

"I'm going to look for him" I said.

"No!!!!" They all yelled as I walked out the door.

I ran down the corner and then turned down to another corner and saw that someone was being held captive.. WHICH IS JACOB OH MY GOODNESS I FOUND HIM!!!

"I will kill Emily... because we need to be together" she said.. she sounded very familiar but I just couldn't figure out who.

She turned around and I saw the face... I almost started to cry... it was Kenzi...

"Dont you agree we would be cute together?" She said.

"Well I'm never gonna know if I can't see your face?" Jacob said.

"Well I guess we can change that right?" She said and took off his bag. I saw his face and he was in total shock.

"Kenzi?" He asked.

"You missed the dead line babe Friday was a long time ago" she said.

"I cannot date you I'm not going to hurt Emily!" He said.

"Like you haven't already" she said.

"She has a boyfriend so why are you going after her?" He said.

"Yeah I've heard... but I think she should still be dead" she said smiling.

"bitch" I mumbled. I need to save Jacob.

I pull out my phone and ran down the corner and call the police.

"9-1-1 what is your emergency?" The lady said.

"Hi... my.. boyfriend is being captured at the hotel on *gives streets* she has been threating to kill us can you please hurry!!" I said kinda quite.

"Police officers are on the way!" She said and that was it. I went to the corner again and saw Jacob had been bloody... but kenzi was still there.

I roles my sleeves up and threw my hair up into a ponytail. I then ran and tackled Kenzi. I then started punching her.

"YOU BITCH!!! YOUVE BEEN THREATING US AND YOU CANNOT BE HAPPY!!! JACOB ISNT YOURS!!! SO STOP YOUR SHIT ALREADY!!!" I said and pinned her to the wall.

"You poor poor thing he is mine, and will always be mine" she said.

"I've already called the police and *sirens* I hear them right now" I said.

"You have no proof!" She said trying to get out of my arms.

"I have plenty" and the cops came and got me.

"I'm the one who called you she's the one who's been doing all this!!" I said.

"Well we're gonna have to take all three of you to make sure.." he said and took us.

**at police station**

"Where were you doing the night you got those text messages?" The lady asked.

"I was with Jacob and Brandon" I said.

"Whos Brandon?" She asked.

"Hes one of our friends but miss.. me and Jacob weren't the only ones who got the text and Jacob isn't my real boyfriend that was just the only thing that came to mind."

"Okay.. can you name everyone who got a text?" She asked.

"Yes" I said.

"Hunter and Brandon Rowland, Taylor Caniff, Aaron Carpenter, Carter Reynolds, Matthew Espinosa, Blake Gray, Jack Johnson, Jack Gilinsky, Shawn Mendes, Mahogany Lox, Cameron Dallas my brother, Nash Grier my boyfriend, Jacob Sartorius who you have in the other room, and myself." I named.

"Okay thank you" she said and left.

**3 hours later**

"Ms. Dallas you are free to go! Thank you and Kenzi is now behind bars for 10 years.." she said and left.

"10 years? Holy crap" I whispered.

I walked out and hugged Cameron right away.

"Wow babe feel totally loved" I heard Nash say.

"Awe don't be such a cry baby" I said and hugged Nash.

He picked me off the ground bride style and we walked off.

"The longest 5 hours of my life" I said.

"For real tho" I heard Taylor say.

Once we got back to the hotel it was trashed.

"What happened here?" I asked the boys.

"Well.. we may have sort of had an Extreme pillow fight" I heard Matt say.

"You guys are such kids" I said laughing.

"Well I mean we are" Carter said laughing.

"I'll remember that next time you say "I'm a man" " I said laughing.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

So what did you think? 😂😂 pretty bad yeah I know I'm sorry😂 but here you go since I have like 10 thousand people say "update" like I'm trying!!

But yeah!! Hope you enjoyed and I'll try and update today again.

And THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 10K READS!!!!!!!

BYE I LOVE YOUUUUUU ALLLL❤❤❤❤

{4.23.16}

Edited :)