forty-eight

*Emily's POV*
I finished the letters and put them in an envelope. I glued them and put their names on all the letters.

I put them away.

I felt a sharp pain in my head. And I had some breathing problems. I got a oxygen tank and put it in my nostrils so that I could breathe. I was a portable tank to I can move it around with me.

I walked out of my room and went to Cam's.

"Hey!" I said.

"Hey! Couldn't breathe?" He asked.

"Nope" I said chuckling. He should his head and giggled.

"Why are you getting so fancy mister?" I asked.

"I have a movie premiere tonight" he said.

"And you didn't tell me?!" I asked.

"I did!" He said.

"Ugh I'll go get ready!" I said.

"Okay!" He said.

I went to my closet and choose a black dress with lase sleeves, black heels, and a beanie to cover my head.

I left my room

I left my room.

*knock knock knock*

I went to the door. And saw Jacob.

"Hi babe!" He said.

"Hi!!!" I said back and hugged him.

"I thought you left?" I asked.

"I lied" he said.

Cameron came running.

"Guys we gotta go!!" He said we ran to the car and went to where the premier was. It was his movie with Nash 'The Outfield'

We all stood there.

"HERE COMES THE PRESS!!!" Someone shouted and the press came running!

"Emily!" "Emily!" "Emily!"

People started taking pictures. I stood there and posed. Jacob came up and we posed.

We then went to the press where they ask questions.

"How do you feel about your brother and his movie?" The guy asked.

"I'm proud! He's came so far in his career, it's great" I said smiling.

"Is it true you and Jacob are dating?" A lady asked.

"Yes" I said blushing. I looked at him and he winked at me.

"Is it awkward to see Nash?" Someone asked.

"No me and Nash are friends" I said.

"What do you think about Joey?" Someone said.

"I don't really know him" I said.

I continued with the questions & some fans were let in to see the movie.

We sat in the middle of the theater to watch it. I held hands with Jacob and Cam since I was in the middle.

-after movie-

We went and met some fans and then went home. I had my oxygen tank with me so it took me a while to get there. I couldn't run.

Cameron and them ran to the car and fans were surrounding me.

"EMILY!"

"CAN I TAKE A PICTURE?!"

"CAN YOU FOLLOW ME?!!"

"I LOVE YOU!!"

"EMILY!!" More fans were coming and screaming.

"I just need to get through.." I whispered. I felt light headed.. and that everything was spinning.

"EMILY!!!" I heard Cam and Jacob scream.

I then fell to the ground and everything was just spinning and blurry.. it seriously felt like the movies.. I just closed my eyes and everything went black.

*Jacobs POV*
We were try to get through the fans but they just swarmed us.

"GUYS I LOVE YOU BUT MOVE!!!!!" I yelled and started to push through them. Along with cam.

I saw Emily laying there. I don't know if she's dead.. or if she just passed out..

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Sorry it's short.. but I hope you enjoyed! I'm sorry if I made you cry😩💗

I love you 💫💗

{6.30.16}

Edited :)