thirty-two

*Hayes's POV*
I really miss Emily.. a lot.. I've been pretty much going downhill since our break up. I've been doing drugs,drinking,cutting, and just a bunch of shit.. I really wish I hadn't lost her.

I got my ticket to Herndon,Virginia and went to a near by bar. I had fake id's so I could drink.

I was wasted.. I then left before I continued to get drunk even tho I already was.. but I went a park.

I saw some girl.. she looked very.. very familiar..

Emily?

We talked.. I kissed her... I hit her.. I realized she was knocked out.

I took her behind some trees and started to cry..

I can't believe I hurt her.. I need help..

*Emily's POV*
I woke up to hearing someone cry.. I opened my eyes and saw Hayes.

Oh yeah I remember now..

"Hayes.. what do you want..?" I said kind of scared.

"I'm sorry.. I just I need you back and I know you don't want me back.. ever since our break up I've been drinking,cutting, doing drugs.. I'm going downhill I need you back and I know you dated my brother.. or "dated" still. And you got a thing with Jacob and I don't want to ruin that.. I'm sorry.." he said in complete tears.

I got up and hugged him.

"You know we could be friends.. you can always text me.. I'm here.." I said. I felt bad.

It's like hes cute and I would want him back but I pretty much almost have Jacob.. and I really love him.

"Thank you.." he said.

"But one thing!" I said.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"You need to promise me your gonna try and stop all your shit!" I said.

"I'll try" he said.

"Good.. god damn it Hayes I never thought you would do that kind of shit" I said rolling my eyes.

"Well you caused it!" He yelled.

"K nevermind I'm leaving" I said and got up.

He grabbed me and I shook him off and ran home.

I can't believe Hayes wants to blame me like I wasn't the one who cheated! Was I being to rude about it?

I don't know..

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Yo wassup guys😊💖 here's your update😂 I'm gonna try and update tomorrow lol but anyways what do you guys think will happen?

{5.30.16}

Edited :)