ten

*Emily's POV*
Next day

I grabbed my phone and woke everyone up because I was hungry.

"Emily!!" They all growled at me.
"I'll buy" I said

"Okay" said Eve
"I'm up!" Said Mark
"I'll be back!!" Yelled Jacob.

We all went inside and got ready. After we had finished I grab my penny board and was starting to head out the door until I remembered I forgot everyone else was here and also because I don't know where to go...

"C'mon let's go to chipotle!!" I yelled and Jacob held my hand and drug me there. (Yes I was still on my pennyboard)

When we walked in we ordered our food we went and Sat down at a booth.

"Emily?!"

I turned around and saw Hayes along with all of the guys.

I jumped over Jacob and ran to them. I hugged them and started to cry because I missed them.

*Jacob's POV*
"Emily?!"

We all turned around and there was the magcon dudes. Emily jumped over me and ran to them.

Honestly I was jealous.. I kinda wanted her all to myself..

"Emily Rae Dallas?" I heard Hayes say.

"Yes?" She said laughing.

"Will you make me the happiest guy alive and... Be my girlfriend?" I turned around immediately.

Please say no. PLEASE SAY NOOO!!!

*Emily's POV*
"Will you make me the happiest guy alive and be my girlfriend?" I just stood there and thought about it.

"Yes" I said smiling and he wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up off the ground.

I looked at Jacob and he looked sad... I felt bad.. I really do like Jacob but I love Hayes.

Jacob doesn't deserve a person like me.. he deserves better.

*Mark's POV*
Damn.. well poor Jacob...

Jacob looked back at us and he looked like he was gonna cry.

"Jay your gonna be able to date her in the future I hope.." Eve said to Jacob.

"I kiss her and she goes with someone else..." He said.

I looked at Eve and she looked at me. I felt really bad for him.

"Order 178!! Order 178!!" We grabbed our food and gave Emily her burrito she got and we left.

"Guys I-I just can't leave her there..." Jacob said.

"Its fine.. let's go to your house? And watch movies?" Eve said.

He just shook his head.

"I want to be alone..." He said.

We nodded our head and we left in our own paths.

*Jacob's POV*
I can't believe it... I really liked her and she goes with another guy... Well then I'll go back to being how I was...

I'll be the Fuck Boy everyone knows me as.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
{4.16.16} poor Jacob:((

Hope you enjoyed💖

Edited :)