three

*Emily's POV*

Okay so since I haven't really introduced myself I'll do it right now. I am 13 years old. I have long straight hair. My hair is like a brownish black color.

My brother is Cameron Dallas. So my full name is Emily Rae Dallas. I am originally from chino hills but when Cameron got famous I went on tour with him.

I was still a nobody.. until I got added to magcon and then I dated Hayes for awhile but then Nash and Cameron found out..

They split us apart and we lost touch. Now I see him all the time and were really close. I don't really like him but.. if I were to get back with him I probably would.

I am moving to Virginia because I am moving with my auntie and my cousins. Why am I leaving you ask.. it's because I am bullied at my school.

I almost killed myself.. so yea... That's why I'm leaving. And my mom understood so.. she let me move in with them.

I feel like it's gonna be better for me. But right now Cameron is taking me out to eat because the boys wanted to hangout with me before I left.

They are honestly the only friends I have... Literally! I have fans too. And if your wondering why?

It's because 1. I have a YouTube channel 2. I'm instagram famous and 3.I am Cameron Dallas's little sister.

So yea.. we went to in and out. My favorite place on earth. I saw the boys.

"Aye Em! You know what you should do?" Matt said.

"What?" I asked.

"Take a video of you running into everyone's arm's. So when you feel lonely you can watch them" he said.

"Okay? Is that okay with everyone?" I asked.

Everyone nodded there heads.

I gave cam my phone. I took off running to another spot so I can jump into there arms perfectly.

I took of running to Matt and Carter pretended to scare me so I jumped right away onto matt. It was actually really funny.

After doing that to all the guys I made an edit of me and the guys using the videos as the background and I put our pictures I've taken with them on top. It was cute af!

I posted it on instagram I captioned it saying 'I'm going to absolutely miss them'

I got all kinds of cute comments from the guys.

@camerondallas awe im gonna miss you more than anything!! You better freaking text me everyday!!❤

@matthewespinosa I'm gonna miss you too baby girl! Text me everyday okay!!❤

@nashgrier I'm gonna miss you lots! Text me everyday! ❤

@hayesgrier I'm gonna miss you best friend!! Facetime me at least once a week! And text me everyday!! Love ya!!❤

@carterreynolds IM GONNA MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY!!!!

@aaroncarpenter I'm gonna miss you too! Come back and visit soon!!

@taylorcaniff GONNA MISS YOU BABY G!!!❤

@shawnmendes Gonna miss you lots Em

@jackjackjohnson DONT LEAVE IM GONNA MISS YOU TOO MUCH

@jackgilinsky Please don't leave I love you❤

Ugh I'm gonna miss them❤

Bing bing

Who just texted me?

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Hmmmm? Who's texted Emily? Hope you enjoyed💖

{1.17.16}

Edited :)