thirty

*Emily's pov*
I woke up the next day wrapped in Jacob's arms. I grabbed my phone and went Twitter.

@nashgrier- single and ready to mingle😉

I then tweeted at him.

@EmilyDallas- @nashgrier no one cares😉

I got lots of "EVERYONE CARES" and "WHAT HAPPENED?!"

@nashgrier- @EmilyDallas you're one to talk😒

@EmilyDallas- @nashgrier ✌✌✌✌

There was lots of drama going on now.

@MAGCONTOUR- Nash Grier,Hayes Grier,Matthew Espinosa,Shawn Mendes,& jack and jack have quit magcon.. sorry guys!

@EmilyDallas- damn half the crew gone😁😁

@nashgrier- @EmilyDallas Glad I'm gone😊

Jacob then woke up.

"Woah! They're gone!" He said

"Nash and them? Yeah I know..." I said.

"WH--ohhh.. they ban wagoned him.." he said.

"Well Shawn said he's going on a world tour along with the Jacks" I said.

"I don't see Nash going on any tour?" He said.

"Its whatever.." I said.

I then texted Matt

To:Matt💁💗
Why'd you leave😩😩

From:Matt💁💗
I got a job offer to be an actor for a new movie called "Be Somebody" and you know I wanna be an actor!

To:Matt💁💗
AWE CONGRATS MATT!!! I HOPE YOU DO AMAZING I LOVE YOU!!

From:Matt💁💗
Thanks😊❤ I love you too good luck with the tour!

To:Matt💁💗
Thanks😊❤

Dang.. I've lost lots of my close friends.. especially Nash.. he was like a brother and it still hurts..

Ugh..

My phone then started going off.

Cam💕 is calling

Uh oh..

{Cam-C Emily-E}
E:He--
C:WHY THE FUCK DID NASH AND YOU GO TO BATTLE ON TWITTER?!
E:well.. uh Jacob found out and I broke up with Nash. And by broke up I mean I told him we didn't have to do the fake thing anymore. He got mad and said that he felt something in our kisses but I didn't feel the same... so that's what happen. And he went off at me calling me a hoe and stuff.. I kinda deserved it tho..
C:he.. called you a hoe?! No he knows it was fake! I'm going to call him!
E:NO CA--- "and he hung up cool!"

"I'm sorry Emily I should've just kept my mouth shut..." Jacob said.

"No Jacob you're fine.. I just need to get over the fact that I'm a hoe.." I said.

"But your not.." he said.

"Its okay Jacob I already know I am.." I said.

"Emily.." he said grabbing my chin so I could look at him.

"I'm gonna go home.. I'll talk to you later?" I said.

"Okay" he said smiling and then kissed me. There's those lips I missed!

I kissed back and then went home. I took a shower and changed into some clothes.

A white t-shirt,a sweater,leggings,and grey booties

I grabbed my phone and went to my room. I turned my IMac computer on and went straight to younow.

I opened Snapchat on my phone and took a video.

"HEY GUYS IM LIVE ON YOUNOW!!! COME WATCH!!" I yelled with the camera facing the computer. I then posted it.

I put my phone down and went on with younow.

"Hey guys! Ask me questions and will be doing them right now!" I said.

"Are you and Nash still dating? *mumbles* no we're not" I said.

"Are you and Jacob friends? Yes we are"

"Why are you famous? I don't know *laughs* that's an irrelevant question"

"Your ugly, ha that's not even a question" I said laughing.

"Can you like my picture on Instagram @emily.babe? Yes I will!" I said going on instagram. I found her page and liked the picture. It was such a cute edit. I also commented "this is so cute babe😍😊💖"

I put my phone away and continued with the broadcast.

I finished it up and then ended it. I went on instagram and started liking pictures on instagram.

Bing bing
From: Heaven😇
Hey Emily!

To: Heaven😇
Hey! Wyd?

From:Heaven😇
Nothing much lol aye I gotta question for you!

To:Heaven😇
Yeah.. what's up?

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Hope you enjoyed! Sorry it sucked booty hole.. anyways thank you guys so much for 15K reads! You guys are amazing 💖💖

{5.14.16}

Edited :)