2.

King
"You told me you'd have my mother fucking money by tonight!" I yelled getting irritated. "I-I-I can h-have it my tomorrow King." He stuttered. "Nah fuck that shit." I yelled.

I pulled the trigger and shot him in the head twice. "Someone clean this shit up!" I yelled walking out. I walked up to my office and rolled up a blunt.

"You alright baby?" Kiana asked. "Chill out with that baby shit." I said. Kiana was my longtime on and off girlfriend and I really didn't wanna hear anything she had to say right now. I hated when people fucked with my money and I was heated right now.

She sighed and continued to rub my shoulders. I get serious when it comes to my money and folks knew not to fuck with that. I took another long drag from the blunt and exhaled.

"Aye King a few of us rolling up to the club you coming?" Raheem said coming through the door. "Nigga you can't knock?" I asked. He smacked his lips. "You coming man?" He asked.

"You know I'm down." I said finishing up my blunt and standing up. "I'll meet y'all there." I said. "Ight." He said walking out. "You gonna drop me off so I can get some clothes at my place?" Kiana asked and I shook my head.

"I'm rolling solo tonight. Maybe next time baby," I told her nicely tryna get on her good side. "Mm okay," she sighed before getting ready to walk out, but I grabbed her arm and pulled her onto my lap. "Don't be sad ma," I kissed he crook of her neck and she blushed turning away from me.

"It's just I don't see you like that anymore baby and I really miss you," she pouted caressing my face and I mentally rolled my eyes. I was really tryna get some later on and I knew that wasn't gonna happen if I pissed her off. "We'll have a me and you day soon, alright?" She nodded before getting out of my lap.

I stood up and we walked out together. I got into my black Lambo and dropped Kiana off before going home to get ready. I was gonna clean up a little before I went to the club.

I pulled up to my estate and set my keys on the counter. I made my way up to my bedroom and sighed. I stripped out of my clothes and got in the shower.

After washing for like twenty minutes, I got out and wrapped the towel around my waist. I went into my walk in closet to find something to wear. I decided on all black.

I wore some black trues, a black tee, and my black Loubotin red bottoms. For accessories, I wore my gold chain my dad gave me, my gold Rolex, and fixed my dreads. I looked down at my chain that my dad gave me.

I wiped my face and straightened myself out. It was hard thinking about when I lost my dad. He was shot three years ago and that's when I started to run the trap. Three years later and I'm one of the biggest kingpins in Atlanta.

My mom wanted me to get out of the game, but I wasn't ready for that just yet. She still loved me no matter what though. I love her with all my heart.

I loved Kiana too, but our relationship was just complicated. We've had infidelity on both sides and I don't know what it was, but we couldn't seem to leave each other alone. She's been with me through the good and the bad, so I guess maybe that's why I couldn't let her go.

I shook all my thoughts outta my head and grabbed my keys to my Lambo. I pulled out and saw my security guard at the gate. "Aye Teddy." I said dapping him up. "Make sure no one comes in while I'm gone." I said.

He nodded his head and I was on my way. Trap Niggas was on the radio and I turned it up. I rapped along to the song as I drove to the club. Future was my nigga.

God blessing all the trap niggas

A little while later, I was finally at the club. I exited my car and walked into the club. Raheem and some of the other niggas from the trap were sitting in the VIP section.