22.

King
Three Days Later
March 19, 2020
Atlanta, GA
2:24pm

"My nigga you know you can go home now?" Raheem said as he flipped through channels on the tv

"I'm just happy you good bruh," I sat up in the chair and rubbed my eyes a little.

"I appreciate you for being here for me, but damn go home,"
He chuckled.

"I am. I am," I waved him off.

"So what happened after Kiana told you everything?" He asked me.

"I was pissed at first, but I saw that she was actually sorry," he rolled his eyes and threw himself back over dramatically.

"Not you believing this bitch again. Dee you should've ended her on sight. This might be another lil trick she planning. Her pussy must be good as hell because you believe anything she says," he shook his head.

"Look I ain't fuck her. I haven't since that one time three months ago. You think if she was still with him that she would've almost killed him? She realized what she did was wrong and all she wants now is a better life for her and her daughter. She even left the state," I explained.

"Woah! She tried to kill the nigga?" He jumped up and I nodded.

"Yeah he tried to get her to kill her sister. It's a lotta shit bruh," I shook my head.

"You know where she go?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Nah I think it's best that we cut ties with each other. I'm tired," I ran my hands down my face.

I mean understood why he was concerned about Kiana because she has done a lot of crazy shit, but I saw something in her that day that I've never seen before. She was genuinely scared for her life and she wanted better. She told me everything that happened from the moment she met Ace all the way until the shit that happened at the warehouse.

When she finished talking, I was still heated because she did play a big part in it. She explained how she was feeling and that she was sincerely sorry. She said she didn't know that he would go to this extent and the further she got into her pregnancy, she realized that he was just using her.

I mean to be honest, I wanted to end her right there, but something in me couldn't do it. I just couldn't kill her knowing she was pregnant. It was something I knew would haunt me for the rest of my life.

"Yeah I feel ya. What we gonna do about Ace though?" He asked and I shrugged.

"After this, I'm done though. I'm too old to still be running the streets. After that shit that happened at Marley's party, it made me realize that I gotta get out of this lifestyle. I gotta a family to think about mane and I almost lost my life, but for what though? Money? This shit just ain't worth it anymore Dee. Ya feel me?" Raheem expressed and I nodded.