33.

A/N: Lol I took this chapter down and re did it. The only thing that really changed was the ending. Enjoy!

King
July 25th, 2020
Atlanta, GA
10:00am

"Shit," I mumbled as the sun shined in my eyes through my bedroom window

I looked over to the right side of my bed where Sahara usually slept, but I didn't see her there. I didn't think too much of it though because she likes to wake up early sometimes and do her own thing. I got up and headed to the bathroom to handle my business and get ready for the day ahead of me.

It didn't take me too long. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and took a well needed, long shower before wrapping a towel around my waist. I walked out into the bathroom and walked into my closet to pick out some clothes for the day.

It was my 24th birthday, but I wasn't really a birthday type of guy so it was just another day for me. All I wanted to do was chill with my girl and lounge around the house. Probably go out with my family later on to enjoy some good food.

The last time I really had a real birthday was probably when I was ten years old. After that, I told my parents to stop worrying about it.  All I liked to do on my birthday was celebrate with the people who really cared about me.

I looked around my closest and settled for a black tee with red wording on it along with some red, Nike fleece shorts. I walked back into the bedroom to put some lotion on before getting dressed then slid on my Gucci slides and headed downstairs to find Sahara. Once I got downstairs, I was met with a big surprise that had me smiling from ear-to-ear.

"HAPPY 24th BIRTHDAY DREUX!" Sahara yelled once she saw me in the living room.

Sahara had the entire living room decorated in my favorite colors; black and gold. Then on the floor, there were bags with every designer you could think of along with some shoes I've been wanting to cop for a while now. She also made me breakfast with all my favorite food.

"You ain't have to go all out for my G-day," I told her as I walked closer to her.

"I know but I wanted to," she opened her arms for me to give her a hug.