7.

November 2019

Sahara
"I didn't know you had this much shit bruh," Sydney complained as he helped me pack up my things. After the incident a month ago, I haven't left my apartment if it wasn't for work and I made sure to leave early or make sure that Sydney was on the phone while I was walking in. I didn't feel safe here anymore, so today I was finally moving out after finding a place to live.

I settled on another apartment that was located in Buckhead. The store was already being built down there so, it favored me in a way. As far as Corey, after the incident he didn't touch me again, but I was still scared. You never know with him. The only person that I told about it was Tiana because she called me right back after she saw my missed call and rushed over.

She held me tightly that night as I cried and even took me to the hospital to make sure that everything was okay. I wanted to tell Sydney, but I didn't know how he would handle everything. He would just march over there and kill Corey. I didn't need him being in any more trouble than he already was with the feds.

"Girl come here!" Tiana yelled from my bedroom and I got up and went there. "What?" I asked her. "I just wanted to see how you wanted this stuff packed up," she asked referring to my personal stuff on the dresser. "All that stuff can just go in this box," I handed her it. "You okay?" She asked me and I sat on the floor.

She asked me often and I appreciated that. She sat down on the floor and hugged me while we just sat in silence. "You gonna tell him?" She referred to Sydney and I shook my head. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do.

"I-" I was about to say something, but I was cut off by laughter coming from my living room. Tiana and I walked in to see Sydney and King laughing about something on their phone. Tiana nudged me and I rolled my eyes. This was not the time.

"Why is he here?" I asked my brother. "You know damn well we couldn't pack all your shit with just the three of us," he smacked his lips. Out of all the guys that he knows, King is the one that he had to call. "Don't you have other friends?" I crossed my arms over my chest making King smack his lips.

"Look, I ain't have to come help your ungrateful ass," he mugged me. "Can you come take this heavy stuff off my wall in the bedroom?" I asked him with a slight attitude in my tone and he nodded following me to my room. I had three really heavy picture frames on the walls of my bedroom and I couldn't get it down myself. I would've asked Sydney, but he wasn't done packing up the living room yet so King would have to do.

"I'm gonna be in the bathroom packing if you need anything," I told him before going into my bathroom and packing. I haven't seen or talked to King in a month. The night I called him was the last night that I ever spoke to him. The last time that I psychically saw him was when that whole incident with his girlfriend happened. I got over that a while ago because I would've been upset too if a random girl was in my boyfriends house too.

I don't know why I called him that night in the first place and we weren't even close. The only two people that I talked to were busy and the last person that I could turn to was my mom, but honestly she most likely wouldn't have believed me. I guess I just called him because I was vulnerable at the time.

"Hey," King walked in about to say something but he paused when I jumped when he touched my back. "You good?" He asked and I just nodded my head slowly. "Scary ass," he chuckled.

"What did you need?" I asked him because I didn't want him asking me anymore questions. After that night Tiana and I didn't go into detail about the situation. She just asked was I okay and left it at that. It just made me feel upset that someone could be so sick to actually do that to someone.