26.

This is personally one of my favorite chapters, but enjoy! Leave some comments!

Sahara
The Same Night
Atlanta, GA
11:56pm

"Dreux what are you talking about? It's late" I rubbed my eyes

"I need you Sahara for real," he looked upset and I started to feel bad.

I stood there contemplating for a moment because I promised Dave I would keep my distance and we just made up. But, I couldn't just leave him out here either when he wasn't emotionally stable. I made the decision that I thought was right and let him in.

"What's wrong?" I asked him as I lead him over to my couch.

He pulled a blunt out from behind his ear and was about to light it before I stopped him. I didn't really care for the smell of marijuana and I most definitely didn't want my house to start smelling like it. I got up from the couch and he did as well.

"Come on," I led him to the French doors that led out to the balcony.

I had a two nice little chairs and a table out there. I sat down in one and he sat in the other. He took a lighter out of his pocket and lit the blunt he had. He took a puff before turning towards me and letting out a huge breath.

"Are you going to tell me what brought you here this late?" I questioned him.

"I'm going through a lot and you're the only person besides my mama that would understand," he turned towards me.

"Well talk..." I nodded my head for him to continue.

"I just feel like shit right now and I shouldn't Sahara because that nigga deserves it. He fucking deserves it," he slammed his hands on the table making me jump.

"Um...finish smoking and then we can go inside and talk. I don't want you waking the neighbors up because I can tell this is going to be an emotional conversation for you," I told him and he nodded.

"Meet me inside when you're done. You want me to make you something to eat?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"We'll meet me inside when you're done," I told him getting up. Before I made it to the door though, he grabbed my hand.

"Thank you," he told me and I smiled before heading inside.

I walked to my bathroom because I know I looked crusty right now. The first thing I did was brush my teeth again then splash my face with some cold water so that I could wake up fully. I took my bonnet off then brushed my wig out a little. It was in waves, but it was suitable enough.

I looked down at my outfit and it was appropriate enough. I had black shirts and a white tank top on under my red robe. I looked on my counter for a quick body mist to spritz. I decided on using Champagne Toast since that was the first thing that my eyes landed on.