15.

Please like and comment! Enjoy the chapter!

King
Saint John's, Antigua and Barbuda
Still December 23, 2019

KingSaint John's, Antigua and Barbuda Still December 23, 2019

We all just arrived in Antigua and a nigga was ready to relax. This was the first time in a minute I've been out of the country without any business being involved. I was ready to chill with the people that were closest to me and I was ready to show Sahara a good time out here. I had a couple of romantic things planned for us and some group activities of course.

We were in the van right now on our way to the house that we rented out for our stay here. We planned to be here until the day after New Years, so we needed something nice to accommodate all of us for the time being. Sahara was asleep with her head on my shoulder.

I still had that guilt eating me up inside from what happened with Kiana last week. It was something that I planned to keep to myself as well. I knew if Sahara found out that she would be upset she it would be hard to earn her trust back.

She's been letting her guard down and letting me into her past and I already fucked up, but what she doesn't know won't hurt her. Before I asked her to get serious with me, I needed to tell her that Kiana was pregnant and could possibly be having my child. I didn't want to put her in a situation that she didn't want to be in.

"Yo we here," I shook Sahara a little bit to wake her up once we got to the house.

She opened her eyes and stretched a little bit. Everyone got out of the van including us and the guys started to unload the luggage while the girls and the kids went inside to explore some. We rented a really big house that would accommodate everyone so there was definitely a lot of room.

"Come on, I'll show you to our room," I told Sahara and she started to follow me down the hallway.

"Um our room?" She questioned.

"There's two beds, don't worry," I told her as I pulled our suitcases along.

"Mm okay," she followed.

I opened one of the double doors and she walked into the room first and I followed behind her.

"Wow this is beautiful," she said as she looked around the room in awe.

"Yeah I'm glad you like it. Which bed you want?" I asked her.

She pondered for a moment before choosing the bed on the right side of the room. Sahara and I were close, but I knew she probably wasn't going to be comfortable sharing a bed with me. I really liked her and I wanted her to be as comfortable as possible.