14.

Author's Note: lol thanks to everyone who's been reading and commenting. yall's comments really make my day and make me laugh. i might have another book coming out soon so be on the look out for that.

Sahara
December 23, 2019

"You got all your stuff?" King walked into my bedroom and took my second suitcase

"Yeah I'm pretty sure," I looked around and did a double take before walking out into the living room and closing my bedroom door.

It was finally time for the group trip to Antigua and I was super excited. One because I've never done a big group trip like this before and two because I get to spend more quality time with Dreux. He said he had some special stuff planned just for the two of us and I couldn't wait to see what he had up his sleeve.

"Alright let's get to the airport before these niggas start calling me," he said and we made our way out of my apartment down to his car. I helped him put my stuff in the trunk then he opened my door for me before jogging over to his side.

"I'm so ready to hang out with all my girls at once. You know Tiana hasn't really hung out with them as much as I have?" I told him.

"Yeah this should be fun," he rubbed my thigh as he drove. 

"Soooo what do you have planned for us?" I smiled.

"Your nosey ass will find out when we get there and you better not go around asking folks either," he told me.

"Whatever," I mushed his head.

"Keep playing bruh," he shoved me back.

I sat back and just enjoyed the ride while King continued driving and rubbing on my thigh. He inched his hands closer and I smacked it away. He looked at me funny before pinching my thigh.

"Can't blame a nigga for trying," he mumbled under his breath and I mushed his head again.

"Keep playing and you gonna make me crash this car," he told me.

"Yeah yeah," I waved him off and continued to stroll through my phone.

"You look good. I ain't tell you that today," he told me with a smirk on his face.

"You don't look too bad yourself," I told him.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH! KING WATCH OUT!!!" I yelled because there was a car coming towards us with full speed. King went as far right as he could to avoid a collision and luckily we were safe.

"FUCK!" He yelled and punched the steering wheel.

"That was close," I let out a sigh of relief. "It was like they were coming towards us on purpose," I looked over at him.

"You alright?" He ran his hands down his face and looked over at me.

"Yeah. Are you okay?" I asked him and he nodded his head.