23.

Sahara
Two Weeks Later
April 3, 2020
Atlanta, GA
7:30pm

"Do I look alright?" I turned away from the full body mirror in my bedroom

"You always look good to me ," Dave came over and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Awww," I blushed and he pulled me closer then started kissing on my neck.

"Dave...stop," I giggled.

He stopped and admired me from head to toe while still holding me in his arms. He licked his lips which send chills down my spine. The way that he was looking into my eyes gave me a feeling as well.

"Stop you know I don't like it when you have that look in your eyes," I told him and pulled away with a smile on my face.

"What look?" He smirked.

"You know what look I mean babe. That look like you're about to devour me or something," the second I said that he laughed.

"What if I want to?" He said and I gasped.

"David!" I slapped his chest and he pulled me back into his arms.

"You know I'm just fucking with you baby," he chuckled.

"I respect your wishes," he kissed my lips.

"Yeah thanks for being patient and understanding. Not a lot of guys would stick around you know?" I told him and he nodded.

"Well I'm not other niggas," he told me.

He was referring to this vow that I made to myself after Jordan and I broke up. I've always wanted to remain celibate until I was married, but when I was with Jordan I broke it. I guess it was just my way of thinking it would make him stay. I was young and naive back then and I should've known better, but I was such a fool in love.

After we broke up and I had the abortion, I vowed to remain celibate until I was married. It made dating a little hard, but if the guy couldn't respect my wishes then he simply wasn't the guy for me. With Dave though, it was different. He understood where I was coming from and said he didn't want to pressure me into anything that I didn't want to do.

He's also been trying really hard in our relationship lately and I really appreciated it. He's working on his new album, but instead of recording in New York he decided to do it here in Atlanta, so we could work on us. It's been helping and we've gotten better at communicating with each other.