3.

Back at it again w/ another update. Leave me some comments and feedback. Lol and by the way I'm not making this a Dave East book for a reason. My old readers that read this book already know why...

Sahara
"Hey boo," Tiana peeked her head in my door with a smile. "No, to whatever you're about to suggest," I told her before getting back to sketching. "Girl I know you ain't still mad about last week," she said plopping down in front of me in one of my chairs on the opposite side of my desk. "Wouldn't you be if i left you in a club and woke up in some strangers house?" I asked her and she twisted her lip.

"Alright you gotta point, but just listen to me," she gave me puppy dog eyes and I rolled my eyes. "There's a kick back that Sydney is having and I think you should come," she suggested. I mean he was my brother, so I didn't see any harm in it. "Alright, I'll stay a couple minutes."

It was Friday and I didn't have anything else planned, so I might as well have went. I already did a lot with my store and the only thing left was the grand opening that was gonna be happening soon.

"See baby I told you there was nothing to be afraid of!" She yelled and Sydney walked in. "My bad Sah, I ain't know if you were still mad or not," he said taking a seat next to Tiana. "I'm over it, but next time y'all wanna have sex just remember to take me home first," I told them and their light bright asses faces turned red.

"You gone have fun tonight. I promise," he assured me. "Yea hopefully," I sighed. "Is King gonna be there?" I twisted my mouth to the side a little and he looked at me funny. "Yea his ass will be there why?" He squinted his eyes. "I was just asking," I shrugged and he looked at me good one more time before turning his attention back to Tiana. I made sure he didn't know that I was at King's place though because he probably would've lost it. They were cool I guess, but I didn't wanna risk it.

"It'll be at my place. I'll see you there," he kissed my cheek before leaving out with Tiana. Their nasty asses were probably finna go fuck somewhere in the office. I shook the thought out of my head and sat back in my desk for a moment.

I'm glad they were happy though. They brought out the best in each other and anyone with eyes could see that. Them being around each other all the time just made me feel like I was a third wheel though. The last time I was that happy was three years ago and I don't wanna re-live that relationship.

There were ups and downs that came along with it. He was so perfect in the beginning it just seemed like Jordan could do no wrong, but towards the end of our relationship everything just changed. The consistent cheating, then that resulted in two kids that weren't mine. I forgave him, but I don't know why I continued to put myself through that consistent hurt.

Flashback
I was doing my summer internship and I was just ready to go see my boyfriend, Jordan. About thirty minutes later, I made it to the house that Jordan and I shared. I guess you could call it a mini mansion. I told Jordan it was too big for just the two of us, but he said when we have kids it'll all be worth it.

I looked in the drive way and there was a car that I never noticed before. Maybe it was one of his friends from the trap or something. "Baby I'm home!" I yelled through the house.

I looked around and I didn't see him. I walked into the kitchen and saw a Latino women in lingerie cooking over the stove. "Who the fuck are you and why the hell you in my house?" I yelled.

I didn't even give her a chance to explain herself. I ran up to the bedroom and busted the door open. "Marlissa what I tell you 'bout comin in my room like that na'!" He yelled.

"This ain't no gahdanm Marlissa! What the fuck Jay! You cheating on me! Again!" I yelled. "Sahara. Baby I can explain!" He said getting out of the bed. "Nah save that explanation! I'm done!" I yelled walking out of the room.