32.

A/N: Lol don't be mad at me please. I've been busy and just haven't had any time at all to write. I hope y'all enjoy. Leave some comments. The next chapter will have a little time skip.

Sahara
June 23,2020
Atlanta, GA
11:50am

"Sah you gone' have to go in eventually

"Sah you gone' have to go in eventually. Your appointment is in 10 minutes babe," King told me as we sat in his car outside of the therapy office.

"Can we just go back home?" I asked him and he gave me a look.

"Sahara..." he said then I sighed.

I thought I was ready for this, but the closer it got to my appointment date the more nervous I got. I knew that I needed to go, but I wasn't sure if I was ready to be faced with all of the problems I tried to suppress. This was just a lot for me right now.

"Can you come with me?" I looked over at King.

"Of course," he told me.

He got out of the car then made his way over to the passengers side to open the door for me. I guess he noticed that I was nervous because he grabbed my hand and kissed it. A small smile appeared on my face as we walked into the doctors office. We walked to the receptionist's desk to check in.

"Hey. Can I get a name?" She smiled at me.

"Sahara Johnson," I replied. She looked through the system for a bit before she found my name.

"Okay you're just in time for your appointment. You two can sit over there and Dr. Washington will be right with you," she told me.

I walked over to the waiting area with King and we waited patiently for the doctor to come out. He strolled on his phone while I sat there shaking my legs anxiously and fiddled with my fingers. He noticed that I was nervous again and grabbed my hands.

"Calm down baby. I'm here for you," he assured me.

"Will you come in with me?" I asked with pleading eyes and he nodded.

"Thank you," I told him and he smiled a little.

If it wasn't for King, I honestly wouldn't have came here, but after being in Bali and taking a breather I realized that this was something that I really needed. I couldn't keep bottling it inside anymore. It was time to let it all out and let it go.

"I'm still upset that I missed Tiana's baby shower," I told King.

"Yeah I get that, but knowing them I don't this is their last baby," he chuckled a bit and I did too.