17.

Please like and comment lol. It encourages me to write and I like hearing your thoughts.

Sahara
Three Days Later
New York , New York

"Daveee!" I ran across the airport and dropped my suitcase once I saw him

He caught me in his arms and spun my around holding me tight. After our little moment, he finally set me down and handed me a bouquet of roses which made me smile. He walked over and grabbed the suitcase that I dropped when I ran over here then made his way back to me.

"I'm glad you're finally here Sah," he put his arm on my shoulder as he rolled my suitcase and we started to walk out to his car.

"Yeah. You were right. If we're gonna make this work then there needs to be effort on both sides of the relationship," I told him.

"I'm sorry for putting work before you sometimes baby," I apologized.

"It's okay, but don't worry about all that right now. You're here now and that's all that matters ma," he told me making me smile.

We finally got to his car and he put my stuff in the trunk before opening the passengers side for me then went to the drivers side. He started his car and we were finally on our way to his apartment. He grabbed my hand and then kissed it making me smile.

"So what you wanna do today?" He asked me and I shrugged.

"I got here pretty early, so I mean we still have time," I looked down at my Apple Watch and saw that it was only 9:30am. I took an early morning flight.

"I wanna nap first and then we can do whatever," I told him.

"Alright. I wanna take you to Harlem and show you where I grew up," he said and I nodded.

"Okay that sounds cool," I smiled.

Shortly after, we pulled up to his apartment building in Manhattan. I carried my backpack while he got my suitcase and we made our way into the building. After going up the elevator and walking down the hall, we finally made it to his door.

"Welcome to my place," he opened the door, letting me in.

"Ohhh this is really nice Dave and clean," I said a little shocked.

"You thought I was dirty or something?" He rose his eyebrow.

"No, but you're not the most organized person," I pointed out.