18.

Kam, Calvin, and Raheem in the mm.
Vote. Comment. Like. Share.
King
Two Days Later
3:00pm
Atlanta, GA

"You straight?" Kam asked me as I took a drag from my blunt

"Honestly no," I shook my head. "This shit is just too much to process right now," I ran my free hand down my face.

We were at Kam's place discussing what happened the other day when Calvin showed me what he found on the cameras that I had put up outside of Kiana's apartment. The second he showed me one picture, I stormed out of the house. They've been trying to reach me for days, but I honestly wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone at that time.

I just couldn't process that Kiana would do something like this to me. Our whole entire relationship was basically a lie. I can't believe this bitch was really finna have me out here looking stupid in these streets playing daddy to another nigga baby.

"I don't know man. It's seems like they've been plotting this shit for a minute," Calvin said.

"What do you mean?" I asked blowing smoke out of my nose.

"Look for yourself," He passed me his phone with the security footage pulled up.

"Jayceon what do you want me to do?" Kiana huffed rubbing her belly as the two of them stood outside of her apartment.

"Get that nigga in a weak spot. I told you to keep pushing for that baby shower. That's a good place to catch him at," Ace said.

"I don't think King's gonna fall for that. I already flew out to Antigua and that didn't work. What the hell is a baby shower gonna do? I'm tired of this," she sighed.

"You love me right?" He grabbed both of her hands and she looked down.

"You love me? Right?" He repeated and she looked up.

"You know I love you Jayceon," she smiled.

"Okay I love you too, but just try a little harder," he told her.

"Jayceon I don't see this ending well. Once he finds out-" she tried to say something, but he cut her off.

"He ain't gonna find out as long as you play along and do what the fuck I say. Don't worry about him," he assured her.

"Okay, but once we get the money it's all over right? I don't want our baby getting hurt" She asked him and he chuckled.

"Sure," he nodded.

They shared a kiss and said their I love you's before he left and she shut her door.

"Here," I have Calvin back his phone and then shook my leg vigorously.