Min Yoongi

Stacks of papers kept arriving at my desk as I frustratingly tried to read some company letters. Actually, I don't know why I'm even in this job. Since my father owned the company, he thought it was good idea to place me in the business world, of which I have zero experience in. 

There was a knock on the door, "Ms. Shin?" 

"Yes," I answered flatly.

"Your father asked for you and you should meet him in about 5 minutes, or that's $400 off your allowance"

$400? Is he insane? 

I grumpily made my way into his office and saw a man a little shorter than I am. I tried not to laugh at his height, but as I got closer to him to see my father, I let out my laugh.

One stern look from my father and I zipped it. 

"This is my daughter, Shin Bomi," my father said and looked at the young man. Apart from his short height, he was quite handsome.

"And this is," my father motioned his hand to the man, "Min Yoongi"

I almost choked on air as I heard his name. What kind of name is that? 

"Nice to meet you, Min Yoongi," I said and held out my hand for him to shake, which he took firmly in his hand and gave a hard shake. 

"He's going to be working with you in the office and assisting you with the work that you still haven't completed," my father explained. 

I rolled my eyes, "chill. I've already finished them"

The surprise didn't go unnoticed on his face, "really?"

"Yes!" I enthusiastically replied and my father, with a quick nod of his head, sent the secretary for them. He inspected them carefully before asking:

"Bomi, did you really write this?"

"Duh!"

He gasped, "I didn't know my daughter was this...this stupid"

The smile fell from my face and that Yoyo guy started laughing.

"I am not!" I defended

He read one of the questions out loud, "How would you improve your business?"

My response was, "You sneak into the other company and steal all information from them. If that doesn't work, you sleep with the company owner and get him to invest in our company"

"What's so wrong with that?" I asked with folded arms. 

Then Yoyo started speaking, "Sir, I'll make sure she doesn't write such foolish things like this on future papers. I'm sorry to say this, but she has the IQ of a baboon..oh no wait, baboons are actually smart, she's more like a starfish- brainless"

I snarled at him and rolled my eyes. I can tell that I won't like this guy. 

"Yes, she certainly is!" My father agreed

I widened my eyes in disbelief, "I'm going back to work, thanks"

We headed back to my office to continue working, but that Yoyo guy occupied my seat. 

"That's my seat!" I yelled. "Your seat's over there; the one that's way over to the right...way over"

He crossed his arms over his chest, "Your father said I should make myself comfortable, so I'm doing just that"

"I think dying would make you feel a lot more comfortable. Now get up with your filthy self!"

He laughed, "As if you're not filthier"

"Excuse me?"

"What?" He shrugged, with a raised brow.

"It's your first time meeting me, your first time working here, I think you should show some respect to your boss"

He raised his eyebrow,a  slight smirk on his face, "You're not my boss, I am my own boss" By this time, he got up and was already in my face "My name is Yoongi, not Yoyo and if you call me that one more time, I'll be forced to drag your tongue out of your head"

How dare this little man? Who does he think he is?

"You won't dare, yo-" I looked at him as I said 'yo' and he glared at me. "Just get to work," I said with a wave of my hand. 

He chuckled, "You mean, you get to work. I'm tired, so I'm just gonna watch you work. Wait, I don't want to see your face, I'll just sleep"

Seriously, who is this guy? He's annoying as hell and I want to punch him in his small face. I sat on the opposite side of the office and glared at him. He rested his head on the desk and I rushed out to call my father.

"See dad, he's-"I stopped when I realized Yoyo was working on some files, looking concentrated as fuck. 

My father looked at me sternly,  "Is this some sort of joke?"

"But he was sleeping just now, I swear!"

"That's $500 off your allowance this week!" He stormed out of the office, slamming the door on his way out. 

Oh man! I seriously hate this guy.