Just Friends

We all settled at the table to have dinner, except for Taehyun and Bora who chose to sit on the floor and eat. Those two are something else.

The door suddenly opened revealing an upset Luna. I rolled my eyes at her and looked down at my food. I will not let her ruin my appetite.

She was about to go upstairs, but Jungkook called her.

"Luna" he called "Come and have dinner with us. It's been so long since we've had dinner together"

"I'm not in the mood" she stated flatly

Jungkook sighed and pouted "Please"

He looks so cute with his pouty face. Nobody can resist him.

"Okay" she gave in and sat right next to Yoyo.

I secretly glared at her and continued eating my food.

There was tension and awkwardness in the air and I could tell that they were uncomfortable.

"So" Jungkook began, breaking the silence "How long have you known my sister?" he asked to Yoyo.

Yoyo cleared his throat "Not very long. About a month or less? I'm not too sure"

"Do you like my sister?"

"Oppa!" I whined and hit his arm, since he was next to me

"What?" he shrugged innocently "I'm just curious"

"We're just friends" he emphasized 'just friends'

Luna choked on her drink, then a smirk appeared on her face.

"Yeah, that's right. They're just friends" Luna butted in

She placed her arms around MY Boyfriend and moved closer to him. There was a bit of food on his mouth and she used her filthy hands to wipe it off.

I clenched the napkin tightly in my hand and gritted my teeth. How dare she touch him?

She noticed that i was getting jealous, so she said "Why are you so tense? You guys are just friends, right?"

I suppressed the urge to get up and strangle her and responded "Yeah, just friends"

"Aren't you guys having the best family time?" Jungkook sarcastically commented

"Excuse me" I said and got up

I went up to my room and out to the balcony to clear my mind. If it wasn't for the sake of going to jail, I would've killed my sister right there and then.

She claims that I get everything that I want, but I don't. I always wanted friends, real friends, but I didn't get that. The few friends I had some years ago only talked to me because my family was rich.

I always wanted someone to love me genuinely. I don't know if Yoongi really loves me, but I'm just hoping he does. I've been tricked too many times and I don't want to make that mistake again. If Yoongi is just playing me for my money, I swear to God--

"Are you okay?" little Bora asked, clinging onto my leg

I smiled at her "I'm fine. Did you eat all your food?"

She nodded meaning yes "Appa's food is the best"

"Hey. I helped cooked that food" I whined "I should get some credit too"

"Fine! I like Aunt's food, but Appa's food is better"

I laughed and she hugged my leg "I hope you're feeling better"

"I am now. Thank you"

She smiled and ran down the stairs. I decided to go downstairs and tell my brother the truth before things get worse.

I walked into the living room where they relocated and stopped wide eyed when I saw Luna hugging Yoyo.

That's my teddy bear. Get your own bitch!

Angry, I walked over to them and moved her away from him.

"What the hell?" I spat and she smirked "Why are you all over him like that?"

"Relax" Yoyo butted in "It shouldn't be a problem if you and I are just friends, right?"

I let out a heavy breath and closed my eyes.

"If you don't move away from her, I swear to the heavens that I'll kick you right in the balls" I said as calmly as possible

He laughed and patted my shoulders "I want to know more about her, so we're going out tonight. You're free to tag along"

I laughed. What is this? Is he being serious right now?

"You have got to be kidding me" I said in disbelief

He shrugged "I wish I was. I don't see why you're so worked up about this if we're just friends"

Again with the 'just friend' thing.

"Look" I said, annoyed and pissed off "I'm sorry I said that earlier. i just couldn't bring myself to say that we were da-"

"TAEHYUN, GET DOWN FROM THERE!" Jungkook yelled, cutting off my sentence

Taehyun was on top of the table waving his shirt in the air.

OMG! WHO TAUGHT HIM THAT?

Jungkook chased after him, but Taehyun was slick and managed to escape his father. What can I say? Like father, like son. Jungkook was the exact same as him when he was smaller.

I turned back my attention to Yoyo and Luna.

"Are you done chit-chatting cause we need to get ready for out little date" Yoyo said

"Oh I'm done. I'm coming with you too"

Yoyo wants to play, let's play!