Eggs and Sausages

Jimin, Hoseok and I have been talking for the longest while that we didn't realize that it was already night. We talked mainly about funny experiences and all that nonsense. Yoyo didn't leave the room ever since he left and quite frankly, I forgot that he was here in the house. Whoops!

"I have to go now," Hoseok stated, getting up and stretching his arms, "I'll visit whenever I have time"

I nodded, "Yeah and next time bring food when you come, preferably pizza"

He rolled his eyes at me and scoffed, "Whatever! Jimin, let's go"

Jimin was busy fixing his hair in the mirror that he didn't hear what Hoseok just said. I laughed and nudged him with my leg, trying to get his attention. He looked up and smiled, his eyes forming perfect crescents making him look cuter than he already was.

"Oh," he said, "I guess I'll get going too. See ya next time?"

I sighed, "Okay. I'm gonna go check on that short stuff now" I walked them over to the door and watched as they left, waving a quick bye before I closed the door and walked upstairs.

--

I carefully opened the room door and entered, expecting to see a very pissed Yoyo but I saw the complete opposite; Yoyo was sleeping adorably on the bed, one of his legs hanging off and his mouth slightly parted, releasing light snores. I smiled at the sight and made my way over to him, carefully lifting his leg and putting it back on the bed. After doing that, I proceeded to the drawer and picked out my night gown, which was silky and had a captivating blue color. Seeing that Yoyo was sleeping, I decided to strip my clothes there and change into the gown.

I slowly took off my blouse and placed it on the back of the chair that was in front of the drawer. My bra came off next, freeing my breasts and letting them droop slightly. I then took off my pants and threw them on the floor, too lazy to put it on the chair. I turned around and smirked, knowing that Yoyo would've loved to see me like this. Too bad the pervert is sleeping.

I turned back around and picked up the gown to put it on, but it slipped from my grip and I had to bend over to take it up. Damn thing! I rolled my eyes and picked it up, quickly putting it on and made my way over to the bed. I got under the covers without disturbing Yoyo though I think nothing can wake him up when he's in deep sleep.

I shifted into a comfortable position and closed my eyes, ready to sleep but then something gripped onto me and I jumped in shock.

"You're very naughty, aren't you?" Yoyo asked, his eyes still closed and voice husky

"What are you talking about?" I asked, "And I thought you were sleeping"

He chuckled lowly, "I was but I heard you pulling out the drawer and my eyes may have slightly pulled upwards when you were changing"

I gasped and hit his chest, "Shut up! I don't want to hear a single thing coming from your mouth for the rest of the night"

He chuckled again and wrapped his legs around me and his hand thrown loosely around my waist. I rolled my eyes then closed them, drifting off to dreamland.

--

I slowly opened my eyes, blinking a few times to rid the remnants of sleep still visible on my face. I moved my hand to the other side of the bed only to find that it's empty. Where did that Yoyo go? Just as I was about to get up and look for him, the door opened revealing a neatly dressed man who was smiling at me, while I gaped at him.

"Good morning. Sleep well?" he asked, placing the tray of food on the bedside table. He came over to me and kissed my forehead, "I hope you like eggs and sausages"

I shot him a confused look, "What's all this?"

He laughed, "Breakfast. Now eat up"

I eyed him suspiciously, "What did you do to it?"

"Nothing," he answered, "Jut try it"

I folded my arms against my chest, "Ok, but why are you dressed so smartly. It's almost as if you're going on a date or something"

He patted my untamed hair, "About that. I'm leaving in the next few minutes for a job interview"

My eyes widened in surprise and happiness, "Really? What job is it?"

"I'll tell you everything when I get back," he said, getting up and ruffling his hair a bit.

"Wait, who's gonna carry you there?"

He smirked, "Luna." I raised my eyebrows at him. "I'm only kidding. Jimin's picking me up"

This time, I smirked at him, "Seems like you two are getting along really well" he snickered, "Why don't you two just date already"

He rolled his eyes at me and lightly pushed my head, "Shut up! I'm going downstairs"

"He has a nice ass, you know," I said as he made his way to the door and opened it. "But I think he would top you if you two were dating"

He took up Mino Jr. and threw it at me, muttering 'fuck off' before leaving the room. I laughed and shook my head loving how pissed he gets when I talk about him like that.

I picked up the tray at the bedside table and poked the fork in the egg, sniffing it before I placed it in my mouth.

HOLY CHEESEBURGERS!!

It's so flipping good! I moaned at the incredible taste and stuffed more in my mouth, not caring if I was eating messily or not. I didn't know Yoyo could make simple food like this taste like heaven. From now on he's my personal chef because goddamn this is so good.

I heard the door open, but my eyes were set on the sausage that was yelling for me to eat it and so I did, chewing on it, allowing the sweet flavor to burst in my mouth.

"I'm leaving now," Yoyo stated but I just waved him off and continued eating.

What the heck did he put in these?

**

Man, I'm so tired. Welp, off to sleep