Probably Do

I groaned as I woke up, eyes slowly opening and head slowly rising. I looked around the room and saw Hoseok, Yoyo, and Jungkook.

"You're up," Hoseok said, coming over to me and holding my hands "You were sleeping for quite a while"

"My kids!" I blurted out, "Where are they?"

"You mean Taehyun and Bora?" Jungkook asked and I quickly shook my head meaning no. He looked at me confusedly "Then what kids?"

"You know," I started "Jaehyun, Chul, Joon, Wook, Sung, Suwoong, Jinki, Chanwoo—why are you laughing?" I asked as the three males burst out into a fit of laughter. They think this is funny?

Hoseok was really brawling and so he attracted other people in the room such as my father and Chorong who was here for the team thingy, I think.

I glared at them "Guys, it's not funny!" I looked down at my stomach, remembering that I was expecting another child. I touched my stomach and it was flat as ever. What the hell? That wasn't real?

"Yah," Yoyo started "your father would kill me if I got you pregnant"

I suddenly screamed in confusion. But that dream...it felt so real. I started laughing remembering the ridiculous amount of kids I had. And there were more? Haha, hilarious!

"Is she high?" Hoseok asked, pointing at me and distancing himself "Cause she's already crazy without the drugs and I don't wanna die"

"Same," Jungkook said, already walking out of the room "Guys, if you value your life, leave now before she goes nuts and kills you"

Before I knew it, everyone was out of the room, well almost everyone. Yoyo remained, leaning against the closed door and smirking.

"Oh, so you want to die?" I asked, chuckling a bit

He came closer to me and bit his lips "As long as it's you killing me"

I stopped laughing and looked at him seriously "I don't trust myself and I might actually kill you"

He chuckled "It's fine. At least I found one thing in life that made me extremely happy"

I stared deeply into his eyes as he came eye level with me. I involuntarily moved my hand up to his cheeks and caressed it.

"You know, when I first saw you I actually thought you were handsome?" I said and he smiled that gummy smile that I love so much "Your name's really funny still and I think your height is hilarious"

He pouted "You're not that tall either. You just look like it because you wear heels. I bet if I wore one, I'd be taller than you"

I smirked and took them off, handing them to him and watched as he stared at them.

"Okay, Yoyo," I said "Let's put that to the test"

He took them from me and put them on, carefully standing as if he might fall. His legs wobbled and I chuckled.

I got up and stood at the door, twirling some strands of my hair "If you walk over here without tripping or wobbling, I'll give you anything you want"

He smirked "You already know what I want"

I rolled my eyes "Ugh, boys!"

He stopped smirking and his expression turned serious "Not that. I want something much more valuable than that"

"Um, you want my life?" I asked

He laughed "This is exactly why I call you starfish"

"I don't get it," I said, scratching my head "Am I missing something here?"

He sighed and started walking closer to me, without wobbling or falling. My mouth dropped opened and I stared at him in shock.

"How did you do that?" I asked, completely amazed that he can actually walk in 5-inch heels "I couldn't do that on my first try"

He then placed his hand on either side of the door, trapping me so I couldn't move. He moved to my ear and whispered "You"

"Huh?" I asked, not getting what he meant by 'you'

"I want you," he said and nibbled on my ear "I want your love, I want all of you" he moved to my lips, not pressing his against mine but they were brushing against mine "I'm greedy for you and I won't let anyone get a bite of you. Fuck, they wouldn't even get to smell you or to look at you"

I gulped at his possessiveness, causing me to move forward a bit and my lips crashed onto his soft lips. He started moving his delicate lips against mine, tilting his head to the side to get a better angle to kiss me. His hands move from the doors and moved to my hips, bringing me closer to him.

We pulled apart for air and he rested his forehead on mine, his breath tickling my nose as he stared at me lovingly.

"Did I ever tell you that I love you?" He said and I smiled

"Yes, but did I ever tell you that I love you more?" I said and he chuckled

"No, no. I love you more" he argued

"No! I love you more" I attacked

He moved back a little and smirked "Yeah, you probably do"

**

What a way to ruin the moment, Yoyo!!