Confused

"He's already asleep?" My father asked, startling me a little.

I only widened my eyes at him and quickly dashed up the stairs. Closing the door, I flung myself onto the bed.

"What's happening to me?" I said to myself, frustrated and confused "I can't like him...he's a horrible person"

I looked up at the ceiling "Why is my heart beating so fast?"

I rolled over in my bed, until

Thud!

I fell off the goddamn bed.

"Oww!" I whined, rubbing my head, but not getting up.

I heaved a heavy sigh "You don't need him" I whispered to myself "I have me, myself and I"

"Stop lying to yourself" I heard someone say. It sounded like my father, but I didn't ponder too much on it. I was too busy sorting out of my head...and heart.

"Ughh! Forget it!" I whined and got up off the floor and hopped into my bed "I'll just sleep it off...I'll forget everything in the morning"

The next morning ....

I stretched my arms and lazily yawned. I rubbed my eyes and got out of bed.

"Hey"

I tripped over the sheets while getting up from the bed. What is he doing in my room? How did he get into my room?

"What are you doing here?" I rudely asked to a smirking short boy.

I tried getting up, but I fell again after sliding on the sheet. Great! He laughed and stood over me. He looks kinda tall from down here. I then stood up! Nah! He's still short.

I giggled and a confused expression replaced his smirk.

"What? Why are you laughing?" He asked

"You're so short" I said, giggling.

"And your breath stinks" he rudely commented, before covering his nose and flapping his hands in front of him.

"Well, I just woke up!" I said defending myself. "If you don't like it, why don't you just leave?"

He removed his hands from his nose and came directly in my face. I didn't want to speak, because you know as yoyo pointed out, my breath stinks. But, who doesn't have morning breath? Ughh, like he's perfect!!

"You know," he began "you look cute when you just wake up"

I gulped. Why is he doing this? I shook my head meaning no and he laughed and bit his lips.

"I wonder how your lips taste" he said and my heart beat went out of control.

How can this short, insolent, little rascal make me feel like this? Like, I like him?

I stepped back away from him and rushed into the bathroom. I locked the door and sat on the floor.

I heard him chuckle "I'm going to get ready for work, see you there"

For some reason, I was glad he wanted to see me at work. No! OMG! NO! 'Bomi, please don't like that brat! He's shorter than you for Einstein's sake!' I mentally scolded myself.

I tried to collect my thoughts, but they were all over the place. I decided to take a shower and ease the confusion a little. I felt the water kissing my skin. It felt so relaxing. Ahh~ Finally, I can breathe again.

After showering and doing the necessities, I headed downstairs.

"Good morning" I greeted the maids and butler

"Hey, sis" Luna said and hugged me.

This girl likes hugging me so much, ughh!

Though I was annoyed at her, I returned the hug.

"How's my favorite big sister?" She asked happily

I chuckled "Luna, I'm your only sister"

She laughed "Oh! I forgot that I had one sister, not two"

"Who would be the other?" I asked raising my eyebrows

"Jungkook"

"Luna, our brother doesn't look like a girl" I said and rolled my eyes.

Jungkook is our older brother. He's living in Australia, with his wife and kids. Yes, he has two children-a boy and a girl...twins, might I add-

Luna shrugged and went somewhere in the garden. I swear, she's so weird.

Speaking of Jungkook, I haven't spoken to him for like 5 months now. I made a mental note to contact him later.

I headed into the limo and I decided to lay there. The seat feels rather rigid today and it's a lot less soft. I squeezed down on the seat, but it made a sound. Seats can't talk, can they?

I got up from laying position and saw the handsome devil there!

"Ahh!" I screamed and backed away into the far corner of the limo "Who invited you here?"

He laughed "I invited myself and why are you so surprised? Do you...like me?"

"Yah!" I yelled half angrily at him "Of course I would be surprised! Who wouldn't be surprised if they didn't expect a person to be in their limo?"

He just shrugged and the limo started moving. The whole ride was me trying not to look at Yoyo and him staring at me, with his beautiful, dark orbs.

We finally reached the workplace and I was glad, because I couldn't take the awkwardness between us. I hurriedly went up to my office and sat in my seat-the one that belonged to me. Yoyo followed behind and he smirked. He smirks a lot.

I ignored him and sorted out some files that were piled up on my desk. Ughh, this shit keeps growing every day.

"Need some help with that?" Yoyo asked. There he goes...being nice again

"Isn't that why you're here?" I asked in an annoyed tone and he came over to me.

"Yes, that's why I'm here" he said and grabbed a couple files from my desk

He's acting weird again.

"Yoyo," I called and he looked at me with an unkind stare "Why are you being nice?"

He placed the files on his desk and came back over to my desk. He pulled me out of the chair and gripped me by my waist. I was shocked for a moment, and then he gently pecked my lips.

He moved away from me, leaving me speechless and confused. I felt my face heating and I quickly dashed out of the room.

I headed straight to the bathroom and locked myself in one of the stalls. I slid against the door and sat on the floor – it was clean.

My heart wouldn't stop beating fast and my face and ears were red. Yoyo, why are you doing this?