Back To Normal?

I was surrounded by sweaty people and loud music. Jin was holding onto my waist as my hips swayed to the music. I wasn't face to face with him, but I could tel he was smiling and enjoying every moment of touching my hips and thighs.

I won't let him get too far though. I'm still with that short monster and I don't want to hurt him.

Whilst dancing, I could see Yoyo and Luna making their way beside us. I rolled my eyes; typical.

I held Jin's hands that were on my hips and slowly moved it up and down. I don't feel right doing this, but I just want to get a reaction out of Yoyo.

I saw him tense up and clench his teeth. Guess I earned a point.

He grabbed Luna's waist and slowly moved, whilst staring intently into my eyes. I smirked and stared back at him, swaying my hips and grinding against Jin.

Jin let out a soft moan and he used one hand to grab my butt. I was surprised at the action, but Yoyo was furious.

He let go of Luna and snatched me away from Jin. He landed a punch directly on Jin's nose, causing it to bleed.

I gasped and shouted at Yoyo "WHAT THE HELL?"

Without any words, he dragged me to the outside of the bar to a secluded area. I tried to release myself from his grip, but he was too strong.

I yanked my hand away from him "What was that for?"

He glared at me "What was that for? Seriously? He touched your ass and God knows that I should've killed him. He's lucky that I only punched him"

"But-"

"But nothing" Yoyo said sternly "You think I would let a guy touch you in that area and expect me not to do anything, especially since I'm your boyfriend?"

I scoffed "I thought we were just friends"

He sighed "You started it. I only continued it because I wanted you to feel what I feel"

I was about to say something, but he spoke.

"Don't you think I would love if your family knew that we were dating and we can openly do things together? Hell! I wish I could kiss you right in front of your father and show him what I'm all about"

I was taken aback by his words and I was speechless.

"I...I"

"Do you trust me?" he asked, seriousness written on his face

I nodded "Yeah, I trust you"

I lied. I don't completely trust him, but I'd like to believe that I do.

He stared into my eyes and it felt like time stopped. His eyes never fail to captivate me and make me feel as if I belong to him.

He was about to kiss me when someone rudely interrupted us.

"Aren't we suppose to be on a date?" Luna asked, eyebrows raised

Yoyo just chuckled "Go home, kid. My work's done and so are you. Thanks for the help"

I hit his arm "She's not a toy, Yoyo. Apologize!"

He flashed me a cheeky smile, then looked at Luna "I'm sorry for using you like this. I mean, you're pretty and all, but your sister stole my heart and now I can have eyes for no other woman. Please proceed to the door"

My heart fluttered and I'm sure my cheeks were a deep shade of red right now. This cheeky boy.

Luna's eyes were full with tears and she ran away. Poor kid. I'm sure she'll find love one day.

"Shouldn't I be in jail?" I asked Yoyo, fluttering my eyes

"Huh?"

"I stole your heart"

"Shut up" he mumbled and walked me back inside

I smiled all the way while walking hand in hand with my Yoongi.

Luna must have gone home because she wasn't in the bar and Jin looks like he's gone too. I have to apologize when I see him - if I see him.

I spotted Jimin at the far corner of the bar and he winked at me. My heart beat sped up and my face heated.

Yoyo looked at me worriedly "Are you okay?"

I nodded "Yeah, I just need to sleep. I have a terrible headache"

He smiled "Want me to lift you to the car?"

"N- PUT ME DOWN!!" I shouted at the short bastard who already picked me up off the ground and was carrying me to the car. 

Despite my attempts to get out of his arms, he held me firmly and put me inside the car.

"Wasn't so bad, was it?" He asked, a smirk present on his devilish face

"Just get me home!" I begged

"As you wish, my lady"

In no time I was asleep with a smile on my face, thinking about today.

********

Hola!! This may not be a good update, but I wanted to update, so take ittt!! Lol and by the way, THANK YOU GUYS FOR 1.1K VIEWS. I LOVE YOU ALL. ACCEPT MY LOVE~~