Puke

Two weeks have passed since Yoyo proposed to me but it doesn't feel real. It feels like a dream way beyond my imagination. The 3 carat Luna diamond eternity ring looks really stunning on my hand and I fucking love it! I can even see my own reflection in it. I wanted to hug and kiss Yoyo again but he has gone out with Jimin and Hoseok for some man stuff as they say.

I was adoring the ring again but suddenly, I heard someone knocking on the door. The fuck? There's a fucking doorbell for god's sake. Rolling my eyes, I got up and headed towards the door and I groaned as the knocking became persistent and louder.

I opened the door, "What the f-"

I didn't finish my sentence as a hand covered my mouth and forced me inside. The door was locked and I was trying to remove the hand from my mouth but failed miserably. I tried again by digging my nails into the hand and succeeded.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked, wanting to know who the person hiding under their face mask and hoodie was.

The person took the hoodie off and I realized immediately who it was. No! It can't be! Why is he here? I thought he was long gone from my world.

"What are y-"

"Getting married, huh?" he asked coldly, pulling down his face mask. He then chuckled, "I always thought we were the ones who were gonna be married someday. Big house, nice car, kids-"

"Stop!" I yelled at him, "First of all, you have no right coming here and barging into my house like that. Second of all, there is no 'we' and third of all, why are you here?"

He smirked and came closer while I backstepped. He kept moving further until my back hit the wall. "You're quite pretty, aren't you?" he said and raised his hand. By instinct, I squinted my eyes tightly waiting for the impact but there was none. I opened my eyes and saw him playing with a strand of my hair. "Silly, Bomi! What did you think I was going to do?"

I glared at him, "What you're good at. The thing that I had to live for and tolerate while I was with you. Come on, Tae. Hit me!"

He growled and gripped onto my shoulders tightly, "I didn't come here to get mad at you. Don't push it"

I scoffed, "Then why are you here?"

He tilted his head to the side; a habit he usually does when he's thinking. "Come with me"

"What?"

He laughed, "Let's go somewhere farther than here. Let's live our lives without anyone pestering us. You know what, marry me instead!"

Isn't he a dumb fuck? "Why would I marry you? Why out of all persons would I marry you? You're not that special, Tae. You're just a bad memory. Make that a fading memory"

He chuckled evilly, "Hmm, why would you marry me? Let's see: I have more money than that sorry excuse of a man you have. I can give you anything you want and offer a hundred times better things than he can.." his voice dropped an octave lower, "clothes, shoes, money.." he moved to my ear, "sex"

I pushed him away but he gripped onto my wrists tightly and pushed me against the wall. He then raised my hands over my head and moved towards my lips. I moved my head to the side and he chuckled. "Look at me" he demanded. I shook my head meaning no. "I said look at me dammit!" he snapped and I shivered in fear. I hate that I get so weak and helpless around him; so vulnerable.

I hesitantly turned my head to look at him and he moved towards my lips and covered them with his. I tried withering my way from it but he used one of his hand and held my face in place and assaulted my lips. He roughly opened my mouth and shoved his sinful tongue inside my mouth, licking everywhere. I felt disgusting and so I began to cry.