Get Me Back

Sighing as I picked up the last files off the desk, I walked out of the office and into the elevator. Hoseok said he had to visit his family, so I won't be seeing him for a while much to my sadness. I haven't seen Yoyo anywhere, so I'm guessing he's already home sleeping his life away.

The elevator dinged and I got out and walked tiredly to the limo that was waiting for me. The chauffeur opened the door and I entered it, dropping my body on the leather seats. I threw the papers down and rested my head on the headrest. For the first time in a long while I've actually did some work, and it actually made sense, according to the assistants and my father. I feel so proud of myself.

The limo abruptly stopped, making my body swing to the other side of the limo. I rolled down the window that was separating me from the driver.

"What the hell was that?" I yelled at him.

He pointed in front of him and I gasped. A little boy was lying on the floor, blood on his head and eyes closed.

"Did you hit him?" I asked in a shaky voice

The chauffeur nodded his head "No, but it looks like someone else did. I only stopped so I wouldn't run over him"

I let out a long, shaky breath and clutched my heart "Thank God, but let's get him out of the road"

The chauffeur nodded in understanding and got out, lifting the little boy out of the road and placing him beside me. I inspected him and touched his heart to see if I felt a pulse. He was still breathing.

"Drive" I yelled at the chauffeur, but not angrily. I'm just panicking right now.

I wonder whose kid this is? He looks absolutely cute and I would keep him if I could. The chauffeur pulled up at the hospital, scurrying for some nurses to help him. They took the boy from him and I got out, walking towards where they took him.

"Are you the mother?" a nurse asked, eyeing me suspiciously

I nodded "No. I found him on the road, so I thought why not save his life"

She nodded "Okay, but we'll have to contact the police and let them identify him. Thanks for bringing him in"

"My pleasure" I said "But I'm not leaving until I know he's okay"

"Very well" she said and left, going into the room where the little boy was.

--

"You may see him now" a nurse instructed and I immediately stood up, walking into the room

I walked over to the boy and rubbed his cheek. He's so adorable.

"Is he okay?" I asked the nurse who nodded

"Yeah. He had a few broken bones, but if he stays on the medication, he'll heal in no time and he suffered a light concussion, but he'll be fine"

I sighed in relief and thanked her. She gave me some privacy with the boy, whose eyes are now opened and looking around wildly.

He started sniffling, but I held his hands and gave him a small smile.

"What's your name?" I asked, rubbing small circles on his hand

His lips started shaking and I could tell he was about to cry "I-I'm Lee Kwan"

"Do you know what Kwan means?" I asked and he nodded meaning no.

I chuckled a little "It means powerful and that's what you are. You have such a strong effect on me that I just couldn't leave you there" well even if his name wasn't Kwan, I still wouldn't leave him there

He smiled and it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, besides Yoyo. Speaking of him, he must be worried about where I am. I smirked at the thought, but smiled when Kwan smiled at me.

"Where are your parents?" I asked and his smile faltered "How old are you?"

"I'm six years old and I don't know where my parents are. I was looking for them, but then I got hit by a truck and I don't know anymore" he started to cry and it broke my heart.

Just then, the door opened and two police officer came in. One being a woman and the other, well, I think it's a man.

"Hello" the woman officer greeted which I smiled in response to "What's your name son?" she asked to Kwan

Kwan looked over at her "I'm Lee Kwan"

The officer wrote something down on her clipboard then stepped outside, only to come back in with two people who looked devastated.

"Eomma" Kwan shouted in excitement "Appa"

They rushed over to him and hugged him, but let go when he winced in pain. They decorated his face with kisses and he giggled at the action.

They looked up and saw me "I believe we owe you big time"

I shook my head, declining their offer "No, no. What I did was no favor. I saved a life, well not entirely, but you know what I mean, and that in itself is rewarding"

"Thank you" Kwan's father said, holding my hands in his "Thank you so much"

I bowed at them "I'll be leaving now"

"Wait" Kwan's mother stopped me "Can I have your contact information in case I want to contact you?"

"Sure" I said and took a card out of my bag, handing it to them "I have to go now. It was nice meeting you two and you too, Kwan"

They waved at me and I left, lying back down in the leather limo and closed my eyes.

"We are here, young miss" the chauffeur announced and opened the door

I got out and walked to the door, pushing it open, only to be greeted by a very worried Yoyo.

He pulled me in for a hug, then scolded me "Yah! Do you know how worried I was? Don't do that again. I am your man and I should know where you are at all times. I almost fucking died because I was worrying so much. Just for that, I'm gonna get you back"

***

Expect a little smut in the next chapter haha. I've never written smut before, so please don't kill me if it's bad. If needs be EX0L_ARMY, I'm asking you to help me, cause you're the smut expert lol