Pizza Guy

Broken. That's what I am and probably will be like for the next day, next week, next year, even forever. How ironic is it that I did it to myself? I wonder how's Yoyo doing. I wonder if he's sullen or enjoying his life without me? It feels like forever but it's only been a month. Thirty-one agonizing, depressing days. Thirty-one days without him.

"Stop crying, will you?" Luna said, handing me another piece of tissue from the fifth box, "It's depressing and to be honest, I rather you cursing me out than to look like a walking zombie"

I sighed and blew my nose in the tissue, Luna scrunching her face in disgust. "What else do you expect me to do? I ruined our relationship and now he hates me. I mean, why can't I just be smart about something? WHY DO I HAVE TO BE A FUCKING STARFISH?"

She flinched as I shouted and backed away, slowly backing away towards the door. "Umm, I-I don't think I'm in any place to tell you the answers to all of those questions, so I'll just leave"

Slamming my fist down on the table, I screamed loudly, pain and sorrow evident in my cry. As I screamed, Yoyo's words echoed in my mind, haunting ever fibre of my being 'you're just like your mother'. I screamed louder. This time, it was filled with hatred; hatred for my mother and hatred for myself for it bugs me to no end being compared to her.

"What is this nonsense?" My mother's shrewd and cold voice said, staring intently into my soul "And why is this room so filthy?"

"Nonsense?" I repeated "You mean the nonsense that you created in the first place? If you didn't run him away, I'd still have him"

She laughed. It pissed me off even more. That's it. She's dead.

Wrapping my hands around her neck, I squeezed and squeezed, watching her fight for air and try to scream. Her body was tensed and her arms were flailing about but that made me smile. It made a part of me feel happy. Seeing that she wasn't struggling anymore, I let go and watched as she fell to the ground.

Turning around to pick up my shoes, I felt a sharp pain in my back. The bitch just kicked me. I turned around to face her but received a hard slap in the face.

"Did you really think you could take me down that easily?" she asked, her voice filled with nothing but cruelty, "I thought by now you would've known your own mother but I guess I was wrong"

I gritted my teeth and let out a low growl, "You aren't my mother. You never were and never will be!"

She smiled, "Good. I never considered you my daughter anyway. You've always been a downfall of this family. You can't imagine the shame I have to endure when I have to introduce you as my daughter. The things they said about you are awful but I couldn't agree more. I-"

"No need to say anymore," I said, tired of hearing her annoying voice "I'll just take my stuff and leave. I'll be staying at the house that father got me while you were away and I'll be taking all of my credit and debit cards"

"I don't thi-"

I held up my hand to stop her from saying anymore, "Don't even try to oppose. My signatures are on all of the things I own and if my memory serves me right, I could take you to court if you try anything. That's another thing you don't know. You see, when you were away, I got your name taken off of everything that belongs to me and put them in my name"

"But you don't have my signature" she argued

I laughed, "I forged it. You were away so long that I had time to perfect it. And don't even think about doing anything to me or else I would file a restraining order against you and throw your ass in jail"

She looked as if she was at a loss for words. I smirked and gathered my things, quickly throwing them into my suitcase. I walked towards her, bumping my shoulders harshly into her and hitting her 'accidentally' with the suitcase.

--

"Yes, I want you to pack everything and send them to me. I'll text you the address" I said to Luna over the phone "I'll be fine. Just please pack everything. Oh and my Minos. Make sure they're safely packed in a special bag, okay?"

"Okay," she said and hung up.

I sighed and plopped myself down on the couch, thinking of everything that happened ever since my mother came. She's such a nuisance. No. She's worse. She's a devil.

Sitting on the couch, bored as ever, my stomach growled. Man, I'm hungry. Pizza sounds great and I'm sure it'll take my mind off these horrible events.

I took up my phone and dialed the pizza place's number. On the second ring, someone answered.

"I'd like to order three large boxes of pizzas," I said, "I want one with cheese toppings only, the other with chicken and the other...umm, what type of pizza do you like?"

"Hawaiin," he said and I nodded, even though he couldn't see me

"Great. I'll have that one too," I said "Send it to xxx address and if you bring it in fifteen minutes, I'll pay you extra"

I hung up and smiled to myself. That'll make them come quicker.

-10 minutes later-

The doorbell rang and I looked at my phone. No way! It can't be the pizza guy...it's only been 10 minutes and where I am is a bit far. There's only one way to find out. I got up and proceeded over to the door, peeking through the small hole only to see a brown box. Finally opening the door, I was left dumbstruck.

"Yoyo?" 

***

Evil ass author here....