The Truth

Everything's so dark and totally not to my liking. But through the darkness, I could hear faint voices repeating my name almost like a ritual. What? They want me to answer them? I forced my eyes opened, but instead of greeting light, I greeted water. Someone splashed it on me.

I coughed and wiped my face.

"Yah!" I shouted "What the hell?"

A towel was tossed to me and I wiped my face. Blinking a few times, I saw my brother's worried face and my father with a stern expression on his face. I looked to the side and saw Bora and Taehyun and Yoyo.

I glared at him and took in a deep breath, letting it out with a huff, then folded my arms.

"We need to have a talk" My father said and gestured for us to follow him in the living room.

After walking down the stairs and almost tripping, I sat at the far end of the sofa, avoiding eye contact with the short bastard.

"Now," My father began "Would someone please explain to me what is going on?"

I glanced at Yoyo to see if he would say anything, but he just clasped his hands together and stared at the floor. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"I hate him"

"Why?" My father asked, squinting his eyes

I used my hands to brush my hair as I was getting angry thinking about the past events. My father noticed the bruises on my hand.

"Did he do that to you" He asked, his voice sounding harsh

I didn't want to tell him that Yoyo did in fact do this, because he didn't intentionally meant to hurt me, or did he?

Getting Impatient, my father yelled at me in a harsh tone "Answer me, dammit!"

I flinched in my seat and answered "No, he didn't do it"

My father sighed "Thank God, I would've murdered him if he did"

I gulped and avoided eye contact with my father. He looks scarier than the devil right now.

As much as I wanted Yoyo dead, I couldn't bring myself to say that he did it, so my father could kill him. I want to kill him myself!

"Why was that guy holding onto you earlier?" My father asked

"So I wouldn't gouge somebody's eyes out or choke them until their faces turn purple and screaming for oxygen" I said and cracked my knuckles

"Are you two fighting?"

I looked up at my father, at Yoyo, then back at my father "No. I just want to have a little talk with him. Would you excuse us?"

My father nodded "Very well, but I'll be keeping my eyes on him"

I smiled at him and gestured for Yoyo to follow me. Our house was quite big, so I brought him down to my 'secret layer'. Only one person can access that room and it's me, because it's built that way.

Closing the door, I turned around and punched Yoyo. He held his face and glared at me.

"What the fu-"

Before he could finish, I kicked him straight in the balls. He fell to the ground and I circled him, looking at him with hatred.

"Why did you do it?" I asked, still walking around his body

He didn't answer, so I kicked him "I said why did you do it?"

He sighed "I-I wanted some fast money, then those guys appeared telling me to do something that's worth millions"

"Why did you need fast money? Are you poor?"

He closed his eyes "My parents died three months ago and I was their only son. We didn't have much money and the money that was left was used for their funeral"

I gasped. I didn't know his parents died.

"I-"

"Don't apologize" He weakly said "You did nothing wrong"

I cleared my throat "But why would you want to break my heart? I don't get it"

He clutched his balls and winced in pain. I felt bad, but I should not show any compassion. Well, at least not for now.

"The original job was to kill you"

My eyes widened and my breath hitched "W-what?"

"Tae said he wanted to ruin you because you left him. He wanted to get back at you for leaving him when he needed you the most" Yoyo explained

"I still don't get it" I said in a whiny tone "I did nothing to Tae. He was the one who hurt me, who used me, who sometimes abused me"

Yes, Tae occasionally abused me.

Yoyo's eyes widened, then he clenched his fists "He did what?"

"Nothing" I simply said and walked over to the fridge.

I tossed him an ice pack to him and turned to leave.

"Where are you going?" he asked

I raised my eyebrows "My room"

"You're leaving me here?"

I shrugged "Yes and there's no possible way you can escape, so have fun"

I walked out and closed the door, smiling as I did so.

Yoyo, prepare for torture and as for Tae, he's gonna be so dead!

*****

This is starting to get confusing, I think, and if you don't understand what's going on, let me know; I'll try to explain!