'Just Like Your Mother'

It's been two weeks. Two freaking long ass week since that bitch, I mean my mother, kicked Yoyo out. And ever since that night of that little incident, she's been ordering me around a lot. If it wasn't for jail, she'd be freaking bitch slapped, stepped on, crushed by a car and basically, she'd be dead. But of course, I can't do that; I need to see the sunlight for fuck's sake. Kidding, I wouldn't kill her, more like torture her until I forgive her unforgivable sins.

And you wouldn't believe who comforted me after that. Luna, that mess of a sister came to me and told me everything will be fine. The shock on my face was as if I'd seen a ghost. I mean, WHAT'S WITH HER? I completely give up on this human race, they're all so complicated. Anyway, I shouldn't be happy. I should be planning that woman's funeral and running to my Yoyo.

I sighed and sat down on the stairs, trying so hard to remember what Yoyo looked like. Two weeks can seriously mess you up. I took out my phone and stared at the photo I took of him when he was sleeping. His face is literally the cutest with his mouth slightly opened and drool dripping from the side of his mouth. Looking at my phone and the photo, I remembered that Yoyo hasn't called me. Not even once. I wonder what's up. He can't be that scared of my mother, could he?

"HEY!" Jungkook shouted, laughing when I jumped a little "I'm leaving tomorrow. Mind if we hang out or something?"

I smiled "Yeah, sure. Just let me get my card and we'll be ready to go"

This is such a perfect time to go and look for Yoyo. I've been caged in here forever and I need some fresh air.

--

"Oppa," I called to Jungkook who hummed in response "If you were a guy, w-"

"Bomi, I am a guy" He stated and I laughed

"Oh, right. Anyway, if your girlfriend's mother didn't like you and told you not to see her again, what would you do?"

Jungkook thought for a while, then sighed "If she really meant something to me, then I'd definitely do everything in my will to contact her somehow no matter what. Love is all about risks"

"Oh," I said sadly.

Jungkook stopped walking and faced me, sighing deeply before he began to speak, "Don't worry. I'm sure he has a good reason why he didn't call you or anything. Do you not trust him?"

I sighed heavily, "It's not about that. What if he doesn't love me. You said it yourself, love is all about risks"

He chuckled "Yeah, I did"

"But what d-"

"Oh, look, the coffee shop," he said, trying to avoid the conversation "Sweet coffee~"

I rolled my eyes and followed him into the crowded coffee shop, pushing my way past these sweaty people and avoiding some men who tried to talk to me. I gripped onto Jungkook's shirt like a child and begged for us to leave. He gave in because apparently my puppy eyes are too adorable and he can't say no. Ha, I shall use this in the future on Yoyo.

"Where do you wanna go?" he asked, finally escaping the coffee shop

"Mmm, I could really use a drink," I said and he gave me that 'no' look "What? I'm a grown woman. I can do as I please"

"You sure don't act like one," he said "you act like a teenager and besides, do you know that the drunk you is uncontrollable and a hundred times devilish?"

"I can't be that bad" I defended "I know how to handle my drink"

"Suit yourself," he said and walked ahead of me "just don't bite my head off when I try to take you home"

Pshh, he is so wrong!

--

"And then I was like 'take your pants off," I said while laughing. Man, this alcohol is getting to me and I love it.

The guys around me laughed with me as they were drunk too and any stupid thing I say they would laugh. I really love alcohol.

"So," a guy said coming near me "why don't we go around the back and-"

"Fuck off, loser!" I snapped "I may be drunk, but I'm not completely stupid"

"But baby don't you want all this?" he offered his lean body

"I want Yoyo," I said and started crying "GIVE ME YOYO!!"

"Okay, it's time to take you home" Jungkook stepped in, lifting me from the chair and helping me to walk "You've had too many drinks for today"

I started wailing like a kid and people stared at us weirdly, some even sending Jungkook glares for reasons I don't know. We stepped out and I heard Jungkook cursing under his breath.

"What is it?" I asked, calming down a little

"W-we need to go and go quickly" he stuttered a bit. What's with him?

I realized that we were walking the opposite way and that's when I turned around, shock filling the entire core of my body. Yoyo was standing there...w-with a girl and she had a baby.

I stared at them, watching him hugging her and playing with the little baby. Does he really not love me? Wait...is that his kid? So many questions ran through my brain and it made me feel sad, broken, cheated on and lied to. Noticing me, his expression changed from happy to shock in less than a second. He approached us and I quickly grabbed Jungkook's hand, walking away.

"Bomi, I can explain," he said, running after me "It's not what it looks like?"

I stopped and turned around "Not what it looks like, huh? Then please, explain yourself"

He sighed "It's kind of complicated and I don't know how to say it, so.."

I scoffed "Just as I thought! You are so pathetic and maybe my mother was right, you are a bastard. I don't wanna see you again, I don't even wanna know you. A baby. You have a goddamn, baby! Go ahead with your baby's momma and your kid and never speak to me again"

Yoyo clenched his teeth and balled his fist "So you didn't trust me?" he laughed "This is actually my cousin, Ara and her son, Seojung. They just came to visit me and all that stuff but you know what, I'm glad they did. Finally, I get to know what you're like. You think I don't love you? You dare deny my love? I thought you were different, but you're just like everyone else, just like your mother. Fine, I'll leave you alone. Goodbye, Bomi" And just like that, he walked away.

Oh shit, I screwed up!

****

Shitty chapter, ahhhhhhh