Too Soft

Hoseok and I have been inseparable for the past week. He was even there when Hayoung and I were planning for the company game. Everyone seemed to love having him around, everyone except for Yoyo of course. He has been glaring daggers at the both of us whenever he sees us and I find it cute for some reason.

"Let's go for pizza?" Hoseok suggested which I immediately agreed to.

Since we were at the company, we decided to walk to the pizza place. It wasn't a long walk, but I wish it was because I could tell Hoseok more about my life and him telling me about his. We were walking hand in hand like we usually did when we were kids, when Hoseok stopped and looked back. I looked back as well and saw nothing. Hoseok scrunched his face in confusion and scratched his nape.

"What's wrong?" I asked, looking behind us

"I thought I saw the guy that worked with you a while ago" he said and I squinted my eyes to get a better view because the sun was too much.

"I don't see anything" I said and he laughed

"Don't look behind you again" Hoseok said in a low voice "I have a plan"

He told us to walk slowly, then turn around the corner and wait for him. Hopefully Yoyo would go for the bait. We turned the corner and waited patiently for Yoyo to show up. It's been quite a while now and we think he might not even be him who was following us.

"Let's just go" I said, tugging Hoseok's shirt "We should g--HOLY SHIT!" I exclaimed upon realizing that Yoyo was behind us, a smirk on his face.

I clutched my heart and panted heavily, Hoseok jumping around and screaming for his mommy. I calmed down and slapped Hoseok on his arm. He stopped jumping and screaming and I laughed at how much of a scaredy-cat Hoseok can be. He pouted and it only made me laugh harder.

He composed himself and cleared his throat "You frightened me, young sir"

Yoyo didn't find it funny though. He had this 'I'm going to kill you' look on his face and it scared me, just a little. As a part of the bet, I'm not supposed to notice Yoyo or say anything to him, so Hoseok will have to do the talking, whether he likes it or not.

"So are you just going to stand there or..?" Hoseok said, raising his eyebrows at Yoyo

Yoyo huffed and bit his lips. Oh damn, that's sexy!

"She - you know what, I'll get going" Yoyo said and walked away, an angry expression on his face

"What a weird guy" Hoseok commented and I chuckled "Anyway, pizza here we come"

-----

"I'm so full" I said as I walked back to the company, leaning on Hoseok's shoulders

"Same here" he said

We were walking lazily back to the company which made Hoseok trip over a rock, which made the two of us collapse on the floor.

Instead of groaning in pain, I laughed. I don't know why, but it's so funny. It's just so hilarious how my foot got tangled in Hoseok's pants and my head in his crotch. Really hilarious!

The people passing us probably thought I was crazy, but I didn't care. I mean, why should I anyway? Hoseok groaned for me to get off him which I found extremely difficult to do. I moved my head first, but I head butted his stomach. He groaned again and I muttered a 'sorry' before bumping into his head.

I managed to get up, but Hoseok still laid on the floor, groaning in pain. I gripped his hand and pulled him up, resulting in me falling backwards and Hoseok falling back down. I ended up back on the ground, but I didn't move, just waiting for the pain in my butt to subside.

A stranger passing by helped us up and I was grateful, because I wouldn't get up at all. I thanked the stranger and held Hoseok's hand, walking back to the company.

All eyes were on us when we stepped in the building. People were whispering about how I was dating this handsome guy and what not. I ignored them and swung our hands in the air  and pecked his cheek, giving them more things to talk about.

We went up to my office, which Yoyo and Chorong were. Chorong didn't spare us a glance, but Yoyo did. He was glaring at us, well at our intertwined fingers and I smirked, knowing damn well that I'm pissing him off.

I whispered 'you're the best' in Hoseok's ear, which made Yoyo more furious. I will definitely make him lose this bet, then I can do whatever I want with him. Speaking of which, what exactly can I do when I win?

I sat in Hoseok's lap and asked him what he would do to a person if he won a bet. He said he would make them do stuff no one would ever dream of.

"Like what?" I questioned, fixing his collar

He licked his lips "Like making them kiss a person of the same gender as them or let them strip and walk around the entire neighborhood"

I gave him a 'are you serious look?' "Those are just too soft" I said "How about torturing them with a snake or something? Let's say the person is a boy, I would put his dick in a dog's mouth, while he's chained up and electrocuted if he doesn't respond or do as I say"

Hoseok gulped "I'm scared for whoever this will happen to"

I smirked "That's still too soft"

***

I swear, Bomi is so evil. BTW, thank you for 5.1k views. I gotta go tell my mother that I made it lol