Yoyo what..?

It felt like time has stopped. What is happening? Is this real?

I opened my eyes and realized that it really was real. Yoyo was kissing me!

I moved away from him and touched my lips. Did he just kiss me?

I looked over at him, and he held his head down. I was frozen in my spot, not wanting to move.

He scratched the back of his neck "I-I'm sorry"

Did he just stutter? I stared at him for a long while before saying something.

"I thought you didn't want to kiss a filthy monster" I finally said

He smiled, and it's the most beautiful smile I've ever seen. In this moment, he seems so innocent; like he hasn't been corrupted by the world. I like him like this.

He cleared his throat "Does this mean that you hate me more?"

See, the thing is, I don't hate him. I just think he's an annoying asshole who likes to play around with girls.

I sighed "I don't hate you" his eyes widened and I continued "It's just that, you're very annoying and problematic"

He looked down "I'm sorry that I caused you so much trouble. I just don't really know how to show my feelings"

I was surprised he was telling me this, so I smiled at him.

"How do you feel about me?" I asked

He sighed, then came closer to me. He looked deeply into my eyes and I looked away. His eyes are so intimidating, yet so beautiful.

He held my chin and forced me to look into his eyes. I started feeling butterflies in my stomach. Am i really falling for him?

He began to speak "I don't know how to say it, but I'm going to say it anyway. Bomi.." He called my name "I think I like you"

WHAT? THIS ANNOYING PRICK LIKES ME? THIS MUST BE SOME SICK JOKE!

I just stared at him with wide eyes, unable to say anything.

He suddenly snaked his arms around my waist "So, what do you say? Will you, you know, be mine?"

Before I could say anything, he captured my lips for a kiss. It took a while for me to respond, but I did. No tongue involvement was included, but it felt amazing. I was too deep into the kiss that I didn't hear my father calling me.

I felt a hand tap my shoulder, but I didn't want the kiss to end. Yoyo pulled away for air and gently wiped his lips, because of the saliva on it.

My father cleared his throat "I see you two have made up"

I smiled and looked down. My father adjusted his glasses and continued "The company called and they said that more paper works have been brought in, so I have to go and take care of that, and you have a presentation to make at the end of this month to state the position the company is in."

I nodded and hugged him. Whoa, that was weird.

I realized what I was doing and let go of him.

"As for you Mr. Min, help Bomi with the presentation and finish the paper works and have them ready for tomorrow" he said then left

I awkwardly looked at Yoongi and he looked back at me, smiling.

Wait! Hold up for a jellybean second. Did I just.....call him by his real name in my head without laughing????!!???

I'm going insane. Why did he have to do this to me, why?

"You alright?" he asked, touching my forehead and caressing it.

I blushed "I'm okay. I was just thinking an-"

"Just say yes" he said, smiling like the idiot he is

I smiled back at him "Yes, I would like to be yours"

Ahh! That was so cheesy!!

He grabbed my hand and carried me upstairs. He placed me on the bed, then went on top of me and started kissing me.

I moaned into the kiss and dragged him down deeper for more. Unlike the first kiss we had, tongue was involved.

I could feel his tongue exploring every inch of my mouth. Gosh, I haven't done this in a while. He removed his lips from my mouth and attached them to my neck. I tugged at his hair and moan a little. He sucked harder on the skin, but I don not want him to leave a mark, so I moved his lips from my neck and attached our lips together.

"HOLY FREAKING HELL" someone yelled from the door

Yoyo got up off me and I quickly fixed my blouse. I wiped my mouth and brushed my hair a little. I was breathing hard, but I tried  not to show it.

"Luna, you're here" I said and flashed her a cheeky smile

She folded her arms "What are you doing?"

I looked at her sternly "What does it look like?"

She scoffed "I can't believe you're up here whoring yourself out to some guy you met days ago"

This bitch is going to get it.

I went over to her and slapped her. Nobody calls me a whore and expects me to not say anything about it. I wasn't even doing anything more than kissing him!

Silence filled the room.

"Go" I said to her in the calmest way ever

She just stared at me, with a wicked grin on her face.

"Go, god dammit or I'll fucking make you leave"

I couldn't help but curse. I was so angry at her. She turned and left. I sighed and sat on the bed, with my head in my hands.

Yoyo sat beside me "My girlfriend is so tough"

I looked up and punched his arm "Shut up"

**************************************************

I don't know if this chapter is good or what, but please vote, comment, and follow (if you want to)

Thanks for reading :)