Childhood Friend

Chorong is getting on my last nerve! Ever since we switched partners, she hasn't took her filthy hands off Yoyo. I'm in the living room watching the both of them coming up with a strategy for the game. She was touching all over his body, but now her hands are on his thighs, slowly moving up and down to get him aroused. I closed my eyes and chanted 'don't kill her' silently.

"Bomi" Jungkook called and I snapped my head in his direction, forcing out a smile.

"Yes, Oppa" I answered

He raised his eyebrows at me "What did that cupcake do to you?"

I looked at him confusedly for a second, but then I looked down and saw the crushed cupcake in my hand, the cream on it messing my hand and the floor along with the crumbs.

"Oh" I said in realization and chuckled awkwardly "It almost choked me. Bad cupcake!" I scolded the thing and threw the rest on the floor.

Jungkook chuckled and went into a little room where the brooms were kept. He cleaned up the mess and told me to get some rest or else I would go crazy. He's right, sort of, but I won't leave Chorong here with Yoyo.

I went into the living room and sat across from them, tangling my legs together. I folded my arms and stared at them, a wicked smirk on my face. An idea came in my mind, so I got up and did as I thought.

I took up the small vacuum and went over to them, sucking up every piece of thing I could find. They looked at me, an unamused look plastered on their faces. If I was looking at myself from another person's point of view, I'd think I'm crazy, but I'm not. I just don't like the way she's touching him and flirting with him.

"What are you doing?" Chorong asked, picking up the papers that she and Yoyo were working on.

I smirked at her "I noticed a little dirt, or more like a lot of dirt was over here and it was bothering me"

"It's clean now" she said in an annoyed tone, which made me smirk wider

"Well," I started "too bad the one dirt that I wanted to be vacuumed up is still here" I said and walked away, a pleased smile on my face.

She huffed and I laughed. I needed to annoy them some more. I glanced over at them and noticed that they were back to working. I turned on the TV, increasing the volume to max, which is a 100. I figured it was too loud, so I turned it to 50; that's loud enough to annoy them, I think. My thoughts were confirmed when I heard them huffed and Chorong yelled at me to turn it down.

"Umm, whose house is this?" I said in a rather bitchy tone

She gritted her teeth and rolled her eyes "I'm leaving"

I chuckled lowly and waited for her to storm out of the house before laughing out loudly. Yoyo glared at me and I just shrugged my shoulders. I don't even feel bad for doing what I did, I actually feel better. Sometimes I wonder if the demon's inside of me or something. Yoyo went up the stairs and I shrugged my shoulders. 

"Young miss, someone's here to see you" one of the maids said

I scrunched my face in confusion, but told her to let whoever it was to come in. The person came inside the house, smiling at me. I smiled back, though I didn't know who the person was.

"Uh, hello" I said nervously "who are you?"

"Forgot me already?" he asked and I shook my head saying 'yes' and he laughed.

He took my hands and kissed each of them I almost yanked my hands away from the creeper, but restrained myself from doing so. He turned my hands around, so that my palms were in his view. He started tracing them with his thumbs and smiling.

He looked up at me "Bomi, you really don't remember me?"

"No" I said plainly and removed my hands from his grip "Am I supposed to know you or something?"

He laughed "You don't remember your friend from childhood?"

I placed my hand on my chin thinking really hard "No. I still don't remember you"

"Does this ring a bell?" he asked and started dancing

I widened my eyes in awe because he can dance. He did a familiar move and that's when I remembered him.

"HOSEOK" I screamed and jumped on him "I can't believe it's you!"

He chuckled and hugged me, placing a kiss in my hair. I giggled and hugged him tighter. I can't believe it's really him. We were best friends when we were little, but he moved away when he was 10 because of some family issue.

I let go of the hug and held his face, pinching his cheeks.

"I can't believe you didn't remember me" he said

I laughed and patted his cheeks "Yeah, you're right. How could I have forgotten this horse face?"

He lightly smacked my arm and we both laughed. Just then, Yoyo came down the stairs, but I didn't care. I'm just really happy that Hoseok is here and is squishing me with his soft body.

"Who's that" Hoseok asked, pointing at Yoyo

I shrugged my shoulders "That's just some guy who works with me at the company. Anyway, let's go upstairs. I have so many things to tell you"

He laughed and I dragged him up to my room, ignoring the piercing feeling of an eye in my back. We ran into my brother on the way and Jungkook immediately recognized him. They hugged and chatted for a few minutes, before I dragged Hoseok away and pulled him into my room.

*******

J-Hope made an appearance, yesss!!!  It's so funny that Bomi didn't care about Yoyo when Hoseok appeared haha. Anyway, who do you think will win the competition that's still going on with Yoyo and Bomi? Now that Hoseok's here, Bomi is gonna spend a whole lot of time with him, which more or less will make Yoyo jealous! *evil laugh* can't wait!