Thank You

This is not an update, sorry! I wanted to thank you guys for 2.1k reads bc seriously, I didn't think I would have more than 200 reads, so thank you! To show my thanks, here's a little short part of Bomi and Yoongi when they're married. (not related to the plot)

--

Yoongi and I got married! It's been two months now and I'm loving every moment of it.

I smiled as I picked up a few papers and examined the 3 carat diamond ring placed on my left hand. It's absolutely beautiful and it even has something engraved on it.

It says 'you're forever mine and I'm yours forever ~yoyo'

Cheesy, right? He's too cute. I picked up my handbag and headed out of the building. I glanced at my wrist watch that Yoyo bought me and realized that it was 8 PM. I wonder what my husband is doing now?

--

I let out a long breath as I opened the door and yelled "Honey, I'm home"

No answer. He's probably sleeping. Taking a few steps into the house, I noticed red rose petals trailing from the living room to the kitchen.

I followed the trailed expecting something romantic, but what I saw shocked me more than anything else.

The trail of roses led me to

.

.

.

.

.

a pile of dishes!

That Yoyo! And to think that he has a romantic side to him. Sighing, I headed up the stairs and kicked open our room door.

"Ya-"

I didn't get to finish cause his soft lips found mine. I pushed him away and folded my arms.

"Dishes. Seriously?" I said and rolled my eyes

He shrugged "You're lucky I didn't add a pile of clothes to that, so be thankful"

"You annoying prick. I'm not washing those"

"Well, me either!"

"Fine"

"Fine"

That's how our conversation went, until

"I'm sorry, Bomi. I just wanted to have fun. I'll do them" he said and hugged me

I giggled "It's okay. I'll help you"

"Shall we start?" I asked, raising my eyebrows

He smiled "Ladies first"

I nodded and started to walk out of the room.

"Goddamn your ass is so nice"

And that's how a shoe ended up down his throat 

[hehe]