Surprise

The next morning

I woke up and stretched my arms, yawning as I did so. I let my hands fall on the bed, and it felt different? I started moving my hand up and down, but then I heard it groan.

I was scared, so I pulled back my hands and slowly looked down. Beside me was..

"YOYO, WHAT THE FUCK?" I yelled, clutching my chest with trembling hands

He got up from the bed and looked at me with a sleepy expression "Yah, be quiet!"

This bastard "GET OUT!" I yelled. How in the world did he get in here? Why is he sleeping on my bed?

He laughed "You're not a morning person, I see"

What? What does he know about me?

"What are you doing in my room?" I asked softly this time

He chuckled "You were pissed at your sister yesterday and I had to calm you down, so I slept in here with you"

My sister? Why would I be pissed at he- OMG!! I kissed that devil and she caught us and called me a whore. Oh fuck!

"Are you okay?" he asked, wrapping his arms around me

I shook my head meaning yes. To be honest, I was in a serious state of confusion. I closed my eyes and tried to remember everything.

"That bitch!"

"Who is she anyway to tell me what to do?"

"You're drinking too much"

I was drunk?

"Did I-"

"Yes, you were drinking and you were pissed drunk. You even climbed on top of me and said you would ride me" He explained

My face reddened. Did I have sex with him? OH MY GOSH!! I MUST GO AND ASK FOR FORGIVENESS!!

I got up and started panicking. He couldn't have taken advantage of me, could he?

I saw the smirk on his face and I gripped him by his collar.

"I'm going to ask you this, and I need you to be honest. Did we...have sex?" I whispered the last part.

He laughed and I was about to throw him in the wall, but then he said "Silly, we didn't! And besides, you were drunk. I would never take advantage of you when you're like that"

For some reason, my heart fluttered at his words. He's so cute. I suppressed the urge to pinch his cheeks, so I just lightly tapped it.

"I'm going to shower up" I told him and made my way to the bathroom "You should shower too"

"With you?"

Mt face heated up and I slammed the door shut, and slid down the wall. He's making me blush so much. Ughh, Yoyo, you!!

---

After showering, I headed downstairs and went in the kitchen. The maids have already made my breakfast, now all that was left was for me to eat it. I was about to eat, but that annoying voice that I somehow loved, interrupted me.

"Eating without the boyfriend?" Yoyo said, a smile on his dashing face

I smiled "Shut up, Yoyo"

He pouted. OMFG HE'S SO CUTE!! Okay, calm down, Bomi.

"Can't you find a better nickname? I really dislike that one"

"Then I shall forever call you Yoyo" I said and stuck out my tongue at him

He folded his arms across his chest "How about you call me Suga"

"Suga?" I questioned "That's weirder than Yoyo"

He shrugged "That's what most of my friends call me, and besides I'm too sweet aren't I?"

"Okay, Suga, and shut up!" I emphasized his new nickname

He chuckled and started eating. I did the same. Just then, my father came inside the kitchen.

"Good morning" he greeted

I stood up and hugged him. I have got to stop doing that.

He hugged back and smiled at me "How are you feeling this morning?"

"Great" I simply responded

He looked at Suga. I prefer to call him Yoyo, so I'll call him Yoyo in my head.

"And how are you, Mr. Min?" he asked

He smiled "I feel energetic. How about you? How are you feeling Mr. Shin?"

My father looked impressed, because he gave a rare smile and touched Yoyo's shoulder.

We finished eating, so we headed out into the living room.

"Have you finished the presentation?" My father suddenly asked

Crap! I totally forgot about that!

"I-"

"Yes, well, she's almost finished"

Huh?

"Oh, then I'll be on my way then" he said and left.

I looked over at Yoyo with a confused expression and he just shrugged.

"Did you just lie to my father?"

"Nope. I did most of it while you were sleeping"

I was so happy that I went over to him and hugged him. I felt his arm wrap around me and I hugged him tighter. I like how his body makes me feel warm and safe.

I hesitantly let go and stared into his eyes. They were beautiful as always and I was lost in them. He leaned forward and our lips touched. He started moving his mouth against mine, and I responded to it in a second. Our lips moved slowly and gracefully together, as his hand found their way to my hips.

My arms were wrapped loosely around his neck. He pulled back for air and he watched as I blushed.

"You're so beautiful" he commented

I looked down and bit my lip.

"You're handsome as a devil" I told him and he lightly tap his finger on my nose.

Suddenly, the door opened. I turned around and shouted..

"Oppa!"

---

Okay! I've updated. Who do you think 'Oppa' is?