We Meet Again

I got dressed in the shortest dress I could find in my wardrobe. The dress was absolutely gorgeous. It was plain white and it sucked onto my body almost like a second skin. It showed off my curves and my butt that short stuff likes so much.

I looked in the mirror and applied a little make-up. I don't really like it, but I'm trying something different tonight.

My hair was flowing all the way in my back and I wore a 5 inch heel since I don't want to look too tall.

Grabbing my purse, I headed for the door and went out. I bet Yoyo would be all over me and not that bitch of a sister.

I carefully made my way downstairs and waited for the 'couple' to come downstairs.

"Wow, you look amazing young mistress" a maid commented

I smiled at her "Thank you"

She bowed at me and left. I leaned against the wall and waited for them to come.

What's taking them so long?

Just then, my sister came down in her short pink dress, which were way shorter than mine and killer heels, with her hair let down like mine.

I'm not going to lie, she looks hot, but I'm hotter!

She eyed me up and down, then scoffed. What? She doesn't think I'm sexy enough or even pretty?

I ignored her judging looks and waited for the man of the night to appear.

As if one cue, he came downstairs in skinny jeans, a white T-shirt that revealed his muscles and a black dress shoes that complimented his outfit.

He was on fire!

"Wow!" he remarked looking at us, his eyes popped out of their sockets.

"You look so...wow" he said looking directly at me

I tried not to blush and bit my lips, trying hard not to look like I care.

"Not bad yourself" I commented

"Hehem" Luna cleared her throat, clearly not liking the attention that I was receiving.

I smirked and dropped my purse. It made a loud thud which made them both look at me.

I took the chance and bent over, so that Yoyo could have a view of my butt.

"Holy fuck" he blurted out

I smirked wider and took up the purse "Are we ready to go?"

Yoyo coughed "Yeah, let's go. Shall we?"

He extended his hand for me to hold, but Luna being the evil witch that she is, took his hand before I could.

I snarled at her and followed behind them. I couldn't help but smile, because Yoyo was already all over me and it's just the start of the night.

I'll let those two do what they want for now, but later I'm going to show them who's boss.

---

We arrived at a bar that had loud tempo music blasting in the background. There were plenty of hot guys and a good amount of girls that were dancing on the men. I already like it here.

"Is this your idea of a date?" I asked Yoyo, who glared at me

"Calm down. I didn't take you, did I?" he said half angrily, but still inspecting my thighs.

I smirked and flashed my hand in the air "Whatever. I'm going over to the bartender"

Luna rolled her eyes and Yoyo rolled his eyes. The night's already going fine, isn't it?

I chuckled and went directly over to the bartender, who was mixing a cocktail.

"What do we have here?" he asked as I sat down in front of him

"Can I have some water...in a shots glass" I asked kindly

He looked at me weirdly "Okay"

I didn't plan to get drunk, I'm just going to pretend that I'm drunk.

The bartender came back with my water and I gulped it down in one go. I slammed it on the table "More"

"Nice" someone commented

I turned to the side and saw the most sexiest guy I've ever since in such a long while. Yes, Yoyo is sexy, but damn! He is just...WOW

I smiled "What? don't think a girl can handle a drink?"

He smirked and took a sip of his drink "I like girls who are like that. What's your name?"

"I'm Bomi. You?"

"Jimin"

"Well, Jimin would you like another drink. It's on me"

"I can't let a pretty little lady like you pay for my drink. I'll order for the both of us"

I wanted to oppose, but he already called the bartender and ordered them.

The bartender came back with the drinks.

"Cheers" Jimin said, raising his glass, waiting for me to hit it with my glass

One drink won't hurt, right?

 "Cheers"

I gulped it down and tried to hide the fact that the alcohol was burning my throat. I smiled and noticed a familiar person coming towards us.

He came closer and that was when I recognized that it was "Jin"

He noticed me and hugged me.

I hugged him back and inhaled his scent. He had this vanilla scent. I like it.

He let go of me "I was trying to contact you, but some guy told me to leave you alone and hung up. I thought I'd never speak to you again"

I smiled "That was just some idiot and I thought the same too"

In all honesty, I kind of forgot about him.

Yoyo and Luna then joined us. He hasn't seen Jin before, so i know that he doesn't know him.

"Hey, Jin" I called and noticed Yoyo tense up "wanna dance?"

He smiled "Sure. Maybe I can get a touch of your butt too"

I laughed and playfully hit his chest "Wouldn't that be nice?"

Yoyo looked like he wanted to kill Jin, but I won't let that happen. He started this mess and I don't know how it will end, but as they say:

Payback is a bitch!