Switch

It's a beautiful day; the sun shining brightly through my white curtains, the birds chirping and the smell of coffee waltzing in the air, hitting my nose like a punch in the face.

Today is gonna be a great day, I can feel it! I won't be having any communication with Yoyo, neither should I acknowledge his presence. I got up out of my bed and got in the bathroom, humming as I did so.

After getting ready for another day of work, I went downstairs to get breakfast, still humming a song I don't know.

"Hello" Jungkook greeted me, putting his children down after carrying them on his back and shoulder.

"Good morning" I answered sweetly and he raised his eyebrows at me

"What's gotten into you?" he questioned "You seem to be in a good mood"

"Nothing" I replied "I just feel so good today"

He laughed and ruffled my hair before going upstairs for something. I shrugged my shoulders and walked into the kitchen, grabbing a plate of omelette and sausage before sitting around the table.

I was eating peacefully as ever, but was interrupted when Yoyo came in, a smug look on his face. I tilted my head upwards and huffed, then smiled afterwards. I will win this challenge and torture that bastard!

My father walked in the kitchen, reading an article about companies or something of the sort.

"Good morning" My father greeted us

I stood up and hugged him, then backed away to greet him verbally "Pleasant morning to you too, father"

I heard Yoyo fake cough, but I ignored it and smiled at my father.

"Are you okay?" My father asked, placing the back of his right hand on my forehead

I chuckled and answered "Yes, I'm perfectly fine. Are you going to work now?"

He adjusted his glasses and nodded "Yes. I have a job for you two" he pointed at us

"What job?"

"Well, it's not really a job, but the company is having a game in which the employees come up with strategic ideas and the ideas will be implemented to ensure growth of our company. Each person will be in a team of two and the team with the best ideas will win a trip to Romania for a week" My father explained

I jumped around and clapped like a seal. I mean, I've been to Romania already, but I'd love to go again; it's beautiful there.

"So, are you two up for it?" My father asked

"Yes" I said excitedly

"Umm, sure" Yoyo said and I clapped again, already excited about going to Romania

"Very well then" My father said "I'm going to work, see you there"

I was smiling like an idiot, but then I stopped when I felt my cheeks hurting. I looked over at Yoyo and saw him smirking. What the heck? Why is he doing to that?

I was about to ask him, but then I remembered our little bet. Shit!! How am I supposed to work with him, when we're ignoring each other?

I gripped my hair in annoyance and face palmed myself. I looked over at a smirking Yoyo and rolled my eyes. He's lucky that the bet is holding me back, because if it wasn't for that, I'd be punching him right now.

---

"Chorong" I called to one of the secretaries. She raised her eyebrows as if to say 'why is she talking to me'. I shrugged off that thought and asked her "Have you heard of the team game that company is hosting?"

She nodded "Yeah, why?"

"Switch partners"

"What?" she asked

"Switch partners" I repeated

"Why?" she questioned

I rolled my eyes at her "I don't want to work with Yoyo"

"Yoyo?" she asked, eyebrows raised and face scrunching as if she was thinking of something "Who's Yoyo?"

Oh crap, she doesn't know that I call him that.

"Min Yoongi" I said and tried not to burst out laughing

"Oh" she said and an instant smile on her face "Sure"

"That's it?" I asked "You aren't going to ask for something in return or anything?"

She shook her head "No. I kind of like that guy, so I think I'll be just fine"

I clenched my fist at her words, but exhaled loudly to calm myself down "Great. So who's your partner?"

She turned around and pointed at a girl that was chatting with some guys. I scrunched my eyes to get a better look at her and realized that it was the advertising manager, Hayoung.

Wait, Hayoung? She's really annoying and extremely loud. I inwardly cursed myself, but managed to smile anyway.

"Thanks" I said to Chorong and proceeded over to Hayoung.

I went over to her and some men, whom I have never seen before and cleared my throat, getting their attention.

"Excuse me, but I'd love to have talk with Miss Hayoung" i said and dragged her a little further than where she was previously standing.

"What can I do for you?" she asked

"We're partners for the team game now" I said and she looked at me confusedly "Chorong and I have decided to change partners, so you're gonna be stuck with me"

"Great" she sarcastically replied "If that's all, I'll go now"

"Yeah, sure" I said and began to walk back to my office, muttering a 'bitch' before entering the elevator.

I folded my arms against my chest and rolled my eyes. I thought Yoyo was annoying, but Hayoung seems more annoying and bitchy. If she gets on my last nerve, then I won't hesitate to beat the crap out of her.

****

Lmao, sassy Bomi!!!  Well, Bomi managed to escape avoiding Yoyo, but Chorong seems to be into him. Watch out for jealous Bomi in the future chapters ahaha and btw, do you think Bomi will tolerate it or just lose the bet?