Donating Blood

"That'll be $20," the pizza guy said and handed me my cheese pizza. I gave him the money with a little tip and he went away. This is my fifth box of pizza and to be honest, it would've been more if I hadn't slept for a few hours. I mean, what can I do besides eat and sleep when I have no Yoyo to bother?

Finally sitting down, I opened the box and drooled at the amount of cheese that was on it. I could feel my mouth having an orgasm. I took a slice from the box and instantly put it in my mouth, chewing on the crispy crust and letting the cheese melt in my mouth. My phone suddenly rang, breaking me from my trance and I groaned in annoyance.

"Hello?" I answered in an annoyed tone

"Bomi?"

"Father?" What does he want?

"Um, I don't know how to tell you this but your mothe-"

"I don't want to hear it. I'm hanging up," and with that said, I hung up. I really don't want to hear anything about her. She's not my mother even if she did give birth to me. But I can't help but wonder what he was going to say about her. By his sad tone, I could tell it was something horrible but I don't care...right?

"Whatever!" I said to myself, "I don't care"

Shrugging off the thought, I took another slice of pizza and was ready to take a bite, but my phone rang again.

"Ugh! Don't I deserve some peace?" I took up the phone and answered it "What is it, Luna?"

She was sobbing, "I-it's mother"

I rolled my eyes, "What? Did she die?" I said in a mocking tone

"Almost"

"What?" I yelled, "Not that I care, but what happened?"

"Car accident and sh-she lost a lot of blood so we need someone to donate and you're the only person who can since your blood type is B" she explained

I nodded, "Jungkook's blood type is B"

"JUNGKOOK IS BACK IN AUSTRALIA, DAMMIT!" She yelled

I snorted, "Not my problem!" I hung up and threw my phone on the floor, possibly breaking the screen.

I groaned and massaged my temples, whining in the process. Call me evil and heartless but last time I checked, she was the one who said I shouldn't associate her as my mother. I let out a frustrated sigh and grabbed my hair in annoyance. One part of me wants to go donate my blood but another part of me strongly declines. Ugh, what should I do?

"I'm back!" Yoyo said cheerfully, "did ya miss me?"

Seeing that I wasn't responding to him, he approached over to me carefully "Bomi, are you okay?"

I looked up at him, "I don't know what to do!"

"About what?" he asked, sitting beside me and massaging my shoulders.

"My mother met in an accident and she lost lots of blood and I'm the only one who can cause my blood type is B," I explained

He nodded, "Then go give her"

"What?" I exclaimed, "After all that she said about you and wanted to do to you?"

"Yeah. She's your mother, you know"

"But I-"

"Look, I know it's gonna be hard for you to do it but think of it as saving someone else's life," he started, "Though she treats you like dirt, I'm sure she loves you. I lost my parents and to be honest, I envy you and everyone else that has parents. It sometimes pisses me off that some people treat their parents like shit, but it's life and that's fucked up. Yes, she is fucking annoying and rude but I'm sure you'll regret it if you don't go"

I held my head in my hand, "Fine. I'll go and only because you give such great speeches"

He laughed, "Yeah. Now go and get dressed so we can leave. I'll call Hoseok to come pick us up"

--

"Bomi, seriously, the red one looks just as good as the blue one," Yoyo said, frustrated at me for asking him which blouse looks better on me.

"Okay, fine. I'll wear it. Let's go" he groaned and I chuckled.

We made our way downstairs to Hoseok who was wearing sunglasses, trying to look cool.

"Hop in," he said, inviting us in his white Mercedes, "Just don't spill anything on it"

"Ugh, let's just go," I said and threw myself on the seat

"Careful," he warned, "My baby is very fragile, you know"

I smacked him on his head, "Fucking drive and shut up!"

He muttered something about me being a bitch under his breath and I laughed. I didn't think Hoseok would drive slowly, but that thought was thrown out the window the minute he got on the main road.

"Um, Hoseok, it wouldn't hurt to go a little faster," I said and he looked at me through the mirror

"No car of mine is going over the speed of 50!"

I glared at him, "Stop the car!" he stopped it and I got out and walked over to the driver's door, "Get out"

"What? Why?"

"You drive so freaking slowly so I'm driving. Now, get out!"

He got out hesitantly and grumpily made his way over to where I was sitting. I smirked and got in the driver's seat, revving the car a bit before I sped off much to Hoseok's screaming telling me to stop.

--

"Where is she?" I asked Luna as I walked into the hospital

She pointed to a door that said 'Emergency' and I walked over to it only to be stopped by a doctor.

"You can't enter, miss," he said and I rolled my eyes at him but immediately took it back when I saw what he looked like. He had tanned skinned, but it was hella sexy and his gaze at me was enough to make me pregnant.

"But I'm the one who's gonna give her blood," I explained, slightly pressing myself against him because goddamn he was hot. Sorry, Yoyo.

"But still, you have to get checked before you can donate. Please follow me," I did as he said and made my way over to a wooden door and entered. In there was a male doctor who was writing something down but stopped when the other doctor cleared his throat.

"Ah, so you're the one giving blood, I see," he said with a smile on his face, "Sit down. Doctor Kim, you can leave now"

I was about to protest about him leaving, but then my subconsciousness reminded me that I'm in a relationship. I mentally slapped myself for that.

The doctor did some checks on me and said I was fit to give blood. He did his thing and inserted the needle in my skin, sucking up the blood into a white bag. It didn't hurt one bit, but when he took out the needle, I yelped.

"Thank you," he said and bowed at me, "I will proceed to transfer the blood to your mother. Until then, I will let doctor Kim treat you to some refreshments. Are you hearing me?"

I nodded, feeling slightly dizzy, "Yeah. Who's doctor Kim again?"

He chuckled and called someone over the phone. Next thing I knew, I was being carried out of the room by a strong pair of arms and released into a squishy male. I know this person and I love it; Yoyo. 

***

Just a few more chapters left, chingus. I think you alreday know what's gonna happen but whatever!!