timelord

gorgeous banner above made by PrincessMoonlightx

don't forget to vote and comment! (:

.

School seemed to pass at the pace of my running- horrendously slow. I thought if I glared at the clock menacingly enough, it would move faster.

No such luck came to me.

After nearly an eternity, the bell rang, making everyone shoot up from their seats. I headed to English, awakened by the thought of seeing Leo. He might be an assclown but he helped pass the time.

I sat in my seat, accompanied by an empty seat. Leo's empty seat.

Well, there goes my plans of not being consumed by boredom by one kind-of-entertaining angel to distract me of my very suspicious feeling about Ophelia's boyfriend.

And a certain guardian angel's magical lips.

Since I sat in the back, I had the luxury of not being able to be spotted by the teacher. I pulled out my sketchbook, something I hadn't touched in a while.

But I couldn't find it in myself to draw anything. Usually, once I had paper in front of me and a pencil in my hand, my thoughts would melt into the paper, transferring to the movement of my hand. My mind was blank- only being able to think about how my life used to be so much simpler.

I didn't have a frustrating guardian angel who kisses like a god or suspicion about my sister's boyfriend on my plate. I didn't know of the existence of angels and I was happy just reading about them.

I was content without all these complications Eros brought along with him. I didn't know what to feel about Eros.

All I did know was I was confused as hell about him.

.

[ time: when the sky is the color of my soul ]

I laid in bed, trying to be serenaded to sleep by the cool air coming from my window.

But it wasn't working- nothing was working.

Because of the thoughts of Eros that were arising to my mind. I had gotten so used to him sitting beside and falling asleep beside him. Of feeling secure because he was beside me.

All I could think about was that damn kiss. I could still feel his lips on mine. The feel of his scorching skin beneath my fingertips. Why couldn't I get him out of my head?

I felt pathetic from the effect he seemed to have on me, this invisible hold had me trapped in.

Now anger replaced that feeling. I was not going to let Greek Salad of all people dictate my emotions like this.

Hell no.

A guy was not going to control my feelings. I am a strong, independent woman who don't need no m-

The familiar fluttering of wings filled the room, rudely interrupting my thoughts.

"Tessa?" His voice rumbled lowly through the room, lifting shivers onto my skin.

I was still trying to process the fact that he was here.

He neared the bed, his scent of petrichor and musk staining the sheets. "I came to apologize. I'm sorry for being a complete asshole, petaloúda."

I didn't say a word, I couldn't exactly find my voice. A painful silence came alive between us, and it was becoming slightly difficult to breathe.

"I really fucked up, didn't I?"

I kept quiet.

I stayed silent for a few moments before letting my frustration take over my mouth. "You do not get to come here and use your dripping-with-sex voice and say 'forgive me, I'm sorry for being a piece of feta cheese!' You took my kiss virginity and then just left as if it was nothing!" I raged, managing to keep my voice low enough to not wake my entire household.

"And for fuck's sake, what shampoo do you use?" I blurted out, while glaring at where I think Eros's head would be.

"I-I don't know? I'm starting to think I shouldn't talk."

"Y-you...you...insignificant...asśbag! You act like such a díckface and still get perfect hair?"

Effect of word vomit, ladies and gentlemen. And complete unbridled anger.

"Asšbag? Díckface?" He sounded like he was trying not to laugh.

I narrowed my eyes at him, feeling anger pulse through every cell of my body. "You can kiss my forgiveness goodbye, douche pants."

"Damn. I should really stop talking," Eros mumbled. "Tessa, I said all that stuff because you- fück, I'm so bad at this."

He continued- nevertheless- after a moment. "I left and acted like that to try to pretend that this..us doesn't exist. I acted like such a fücking bastard because what we did- isn't allowed to happen between guardian angels and humans. It's illegal by angel law."

"Look, I get it. The kiss was a mistake. You don't need to keep reiterating that for me, Eros. It didn't mean anything to me anyways," I managed to lie evenly even though his words hurt like a bïtch.

"No, that kiss wasn't a mistake. That's what I'm trying to say. How could I regret kissing you, Tessa?" The raw emotion in his voice was trying to make me melt. "That was one of the best moments of my existence."

"So it was an error? I keep hitting you up with synonyms," I mocked, my voice like sharp blades to my own ears. I was being cruel- because what he was saying- it stabbed at a part of me that was trying to protect myself from pain.

He groaned with exasperation. I heard him mumble something about me being annoying.

"Was it a blunder or a f-"

Before I could even finish my sentence, his lips were on mine, effectively cutting me off.

.