greek salad

HIS ANGEL IS #83 IN FANTASY WHATTT & 7k READS AGHJDHJ

i imagine toni mahfud as eros but feel free to imagine whoever you'd like! 

[ eros ]

I woke up in a prison cell, the moldy walls scratching at my skin. My back was against the ridged wall, and my hands restrained by handcuffs that were undoubtedly laced with archangel magic.

My memories seemed to be a indecipherable blur as I tried to figure out how the hell I got here.

The last thing I remember was reading a fire message Cassiel had sent me, a warning me that the angels were coming for me. And then there was darkness.

Next thing I know, I'm in this cell that I'm pretty sure still has blood stains from over a millenium ago.

The only thing I could think about was Tessa.

Allmyfault.

There was no telling what the Angels would do. A "crime" of this magnitude- being with a human- was considered dishonorable and unnatural. And death was the only punishment that could fit the crime. I deserved every piece of hell that they would give me but Tessa didn't deserve to be involved in this chaos. It's all my fault- getting her into this mess, getting Leo into this mess.

"Saying your last wishes?" Muriel appeared out of nowhere, a gleeful smile plastered on his face.

"No, I was just thinking that you should end up in a ditch or a trash can. You know, where you belong."

"I'm not the one about to be executed, sas skato. And for fraternizing with a mortal of all things!" He laughed grandly. "If anything, you belong in the Underworld with the rest of the scum of this world. And the best part is they captured your little plaything."