bonus: netflix and chill

imagine this smexy olive as a dad - dayummm

i actually love this chapter so hope you guys enjoy!

in which we see tessa and eros, thirteen years later as tessa gives birth to their first child:

"Eros, I am never watching Netflix with you ever again! I can't push another watermelon through my vagina!" Tessa screamed like a banshee, squeezing Eros's hand like a python. "How could you forget to use a motherfrigging condom? And we were at home too!"

Dr. Mohini gave the two amused glances as she prepped for the delivery.

Eros could feel his hand losing circulation and her nails biting into his skin.

"I'm so sorry, petálouda, what can I do to help? I promise no more Netflix and chilling if that makes you feel better," Eros tried to sooth Tessa as she continued sweat continued to stain her skin and her features were twisted in agony. He stroked her hair lovingly, feeling guilty for seeing her in so much pain but also not so guilty for the actions that had led to his child being created.

He secretly smirked to himself and then remembered this wasn't the time or the place.

"It's like I'm pushing a wrecking ball out of me! Doctor, just take it out or let me die!" Tessa shrieked at the doctor- Dr. Mohini- who looked slightly frazzled now, her brown eyes wide with trace amounts of fear.

Even Eros had to admit that Tessa's yelling was slightly terrifying.

"You're going to have to start pushing now. Just two more pushes and then it'll be over," Dr. Mohini told Tessa, a firm expression cast over her features.

The nurse beside Tessa pressed a cool towel against Tessa's forehead. "Just breathe. In and out," the nurse murmured, trying to comfort her.

Labored breaths escaped Tessa,

"You're almost there!" Dr. Mohini reassured her. "I can see the head, come on just one more push."

With a scream that could probably be heard in fucking China, Tessa fell back in exhaustion, and the wails of a baby drowned out every other noise.

"Congratulations, Mr and Mrs Angelos. You have a healthy baby girl." Dr. Mohini smiled at them, holding the newborn delicately.

Tessa had refused to find out the gender, believing that she'd rather keep it a surprise. But Eros had been too curious and had asked Dr. Mohini at her sonogram; and seeing his baby girl now, Eros felt a heartstring pulled in his chest- one that told him that his heart would be infinitely shared by two people now.

"I am never doing this again," Tessa muttered, her dark eyes drooping with exhaustion but a lazy smile curled at her lips.

She'd been in labor for nearly six hours and the fatigue was washing over like tidal waves but Tessa forced her eyes open to see her daughter.

The nurse handed Tessa the baby who was now cleaned up and wrapped in a soft pink blanket. Her tiny body fit into her arms as Tessa cradled her daughter, fascinated by her.

She couldn't believe that she'd just busted that little human out of her, that she and Eros had created someone so perfect. Maybe not in one of the most romantic of situations.

Tessa had been hesitant with bringing a child into this world, a world than she hadn't fully made amends with. A world that would taint her children like it'd tainted her.

But holding her baby girl in her arms, she had no regrets.

"You wanna hold her? I'm exhausted." She asked Eros, whose expression was stunned. But she could see the adoration in his wild blue eyes.

He held her gingerly, poring over her tiny features. Tufts of dark brown hair covered her fragile head, a shade or two darker than Eros's.

And then she opened her eyes. And his world became a canvas of blue and green and grey. They were the fairest shade of blue, nearly grey- like rain. Flecks of Tessa's hazel-green decorated her irises, like golden rings.

"You've got the world in your eyes, ómorfos, and I plan to let you have it," he whispered to the angel in his arms.

The little girl protected by the barricade of his arms looked up at him with equal wonder, blinking her eyes.

Eros lowered himself beside Tessa, as now they had decisions to make.

"What should we name her?" Tessa murmured, giving Eros an affectionate gaze as he was still in awe of the baby in his arms. Her heart threatened to burst at the little family she now, her little piece of forever.

"Amara. Amara Sena Angelos," he replied thoughtfully, looking back at her with the same, if not more love and affection. "She should have a part of her mother's family in her name."

Sena was Tessa's mom's name- she'd passed away five years ago from ovarian cancer. Her vision blurred with tears- because of the fact that Eros had even thought of giving their daughter her mother's name.

"I love you," Tessa whispered, kissing his stubble spotted cheek. She laid her head on his shoulder as a halo of bliss and happiness was drawn around the three of them.

i'm thinking of writing one last bonus chapter and i wanted to know what you guys would like to read! comment away (:

***SIDENOTE: changed their daughter's name from Zephyr to Amara