Chapter 22

NOTE : Hey guys... As I mentioned earlier, This Story will now be having adult content in it. So if you are not into it or are below 18 years of age, I suggest you go back and stop reading here.

George's POV :

Her shivering lips were an inch apart from mine. Like  rose petals do from the wind. Her scent was intoxicating. Her breath became my oxygen. Or more like a drug. Her chest was rising and falling, from fear or anticipation, I don't know. Her eyes were lost in my possession. Her thoughts of what was going to come, that's the best part of the game.

My hunger was skyrocketing. I crashed my lips on to hers when the electricity passed to my entire body as well as hers. I licked her lips longingly demanding an entrance into her mouth. My hands traveled through her body and settled on her back. When she opened her mouth for air , I took the chance to push my tongue inside. My tongue was doing the act of sex in her mouth. There is no one who is going to stop me now. There is no one who is going to save her from me. Not even herself.

I opened my eyes to the knock on the door. Amy stood there deciding to go ahead and disturb me.

"Ahh.... Amy."  What a buzz kill. Just when I thought I was almost about to come in my pants, reality snaps back in the form of this Idiot.

"I thought you would be bored" she said holding a bottle of Bourbon and a glass.

"Smart girl.." I said, checking out her dancing curves. Got to agree. The girl's got her body to compensate for whatever's lacking upstairs. She came and sat down on the hand rest of my chair, her breasts teasing my cheeks. 

"Can I ask you something George?" she said handing me the glass of bourbon.

I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. She flinched with pain.

"Ahh!!!" she squirmed. I looked into her hurt eyes and said.

"Did you just call me by my name, dear? I'm your Alpha. You will address me as 'Alpha'. Is that clear?"

She nodded unable to speak from the pain. I slowly released her and took a sip of bourbon.

"Now. what is it?" I asked.

She said recovering from the pain "Is Juliette the first human to fight you, Alpha?"

"No."

She looked at me with wide eyes, unable to believe my words.

"She is the first female to fight me." Understanding dawned on her face and she started to grin, reaching closer to me which got her breasts pressing my face.

"Did it surprise you?" she asked.

I smiled and answered. "I don't like a female who doesn't play by my rules."

I know when a female is  aroused by my words. She let out her breath with longing eyes. She is my type alright. She is what I want my female to be. To obey me, to be aroused by me, to please me when I want and to come when I order her to.

I put the glass away and got up taking her with me.  I can smell her excitement. As the interrupted hard on needed to be taken care of, I lifted her up and threw her over my shoulder. She gave an enraged giggle as I carried her to my bed and threw her on it. She lied there panting and excited.

"Sit up." I commanded. She did.

"Take off your blouse."

She obeyed and pulled the blouse off. I was pleased to see she wore nothing beneath it. My hardness thrust through my jeans. I unbuttoned it and got into the bed by pulling off my shirt. I ripped her skirt apart forcefully which made her gasp. Her panties followed. I could tell she was enjoying this.

Grabbing her hair into my fist, I made her lie back on the bed. I reached for her knees and separated her legs. Her face lit up with pleasure as if this is the moment she'd been waiting for her entire life.

"Yes...." she whispered. "Yes. Please Alpha. Take me..."

The sight of her naked with her legs opened, eyes closed and begging me to take her should be enough for me to get even harder. But for some reason, it didn't happen. Pushing that thought aside, I positioned myself between her legs and leaned into her. With one hard thrust, her eyes flew open with a loud gasp.

As I kept thrusting into her, she started mumbling nonsense. "Oh yes...Yes!!! Take me... I'm yours..." her voice was throaty and aroused.

"Yeah...You like it human?" I asked

"Ohhh!!!  I love it... Please.....don't..don't stop!!!" her cry was desperate. I closed my eyes for a brief second due to the frustration of not enjoying this as much as she did. There was another woman in my thoughts. My cock knew it even before I did which explained it's lack of cooperation. Damn her! Damn that woman for making me feel this way. She's going to pay real good for running from me. It won't be long before I catch her. She will payback each and every moment of suffering I had to endure. 

As I opened my eyes, it took me a moment to register what I was looking at.

I stopped the pounding for a second and kept staring. It was Juliette. Consumed with animalistic lust welcoming me into her. Her eyes full of desire. My predatory instincts took over. My desire was at the peaks now.  I grunted and grabbed her neck. My head fell forward as I leaned into her, Our eyes piercing each other's. Our foreheads rested on each other's.

I tightened my grip on her neck which made Juliette struggle for breath. It only made me wanted to tighten more. Only made me want to punish her more. My thrusts were harder and rougher than ever. I groaned and grunted with each thrust. I was at my highest point of rough. She struggled in my grasp which made me even wilder. I was in ecstatic pleasure land now. Looking into her eyes did it for my cock, it grew rock hard in no time.

My teeth clenched. One hand gripped her neck while the other one grabbed her breast and squeezed it so hard she cried out in pain. I wanted to hurt her. I wanted her to suffer for leaving me. I reached her other breast and sunk my teeth into the swell of it. 

"Ahhhh!!!"

The scream snapped me back into reality. I looked back at Amy and came back to my senses. She was panting and struggling. There was this slightest smile on her lips and satisfaction in her tear filled eyes. The little bitch liked it.

But seeing Amy was like someone spalshed water over fire. I was so close to release. But it seemed difficult now. I had to admit, though I became wild and violent with Juliette, it aroused me like never before. 

I let Amy free and got out of the bed. She was still in the aftermath of her orgasm. But I was lost. My thoughts were around Juliette. Of punishing her. Of fucking her. With a sigh, I walked into the bathroom and locked it.

After putting on the shower, I stood under it and my thoughts drifted back to the previous moment on the bed. I closed my eyes and  imagined Juliette squirming under me. Her intense orgasms and lust filled moans. I kept that vision in my mind and worked myself to release.

...............................................................................................................................................................................

...............................................................................................................................................................................