Writer's Update

To all the readers and fans of my story,

I apologize deeply for such a long gap. Life is unpredictable and it's fun that way. However, in my case, the fun had been more than what I'd bargained for. Last year, around this time, I was all set to finish 'Alpha's Forever' and publish it so you sweethearts can get the roller-coaster ride experience like I'd promised. But little did I know that god almighty had other plans for me. Long story short, I met with an accident and had to take a sabbatical from all things including 'Alpha's Forever'.

It's been nearly a year but my mind was revolving around the book. I took the time to build up the story for the next part and make Juliette's mating story more interesting. Now that I'm all fine as my doctor put it, I'm picking up the task where I'd left off.

You guys had been simply amazing. You can only imagine my happiness when I opened my Wattpad account and saw the floods of messages and notifications appreciating my story and wanting more. This time, I'm going to make it happen.

I've started the promotion process to drive more traffic to this baby project of mine. As you know, this is my very first book and I'll be frank with my readers, I'm nervous. I've spent nearly two years writing this book and I want you all to read it and love it as much as I did. You guys are my very first audience and the ones who gave me enough confidence to write.

So, I'm going to keep you updated on each and every aspect of the book from today leading to the book's release. I want you guys to stay with me through this and encourage me like you always did.

For starters, I want you to take a look at the Book cover I made which will be on my Facebook page in a day or two. Please follow my page as I will be posting new updates there. But for now, I'm revealing two little secrets for you, Wattpad sweethearts alone.

1) I have changed a few things in the book to make it more interesting. Among them is the title of the book. I renamed it to "Alpha's Bond".

2) I named the lead characters around four years ago. Though I loved the name of my girl, Juliette, the Hero (or should I say Villain?) is a very dark and possessive character. I felt George Turner wasn't going with the man I'd written. So I changed his name to James. James Dar. I bet you're going to love (and hate and fear and adore....and xoxoxo) this guy.

Want to know more?

Of course you do! Follow my Facebook page for more updates and excerpts from the book.

https://www.facebook.com/Lisa_Brown-315639609167237/

(OR)

Find the hyperlink under the votes section (next to the Sharing options) where you can click the word 'External Link' to go to the page.
Unfortunately, for app users, the link won't be highlighted. So you'll have to go old school and copy-paste the link. Sorry about that.

Again, Thank you sooooooooooooooo much, you guys!!!! You're my rock! Love you :)