Chapter 7

Nothing seemed to make any sense. The car took off so fast she couldn't reach them but she could bet her life on it that it was Juliette that the Alpha had pushed into the car. She just stood there clueless before she hurried to the office. When she entered Kate's cabin, Kate was discussing the project details with Marcus, the Alpha's assistant.

"Kate!" Amy said gasping for breath.

Looking at Amy, Marc started towards the door.

"No Marc stay. You are Juliette's friend, right?" she remembered Juliette saying so once.

Hearing Juliette's name, Marc frowned "What is it? Is she okay?"

Kate went over to Amy, "Amy, breath. What's wrong?"

"I was downstairs collecting some papers from my car and I saw Alpha George dragging Juliette into his car. She was fighting him but he just put her in the car and drove off. I think she's in trouble."

"What?" the ground shifted beneath Marc. He took his girlfriend's sister. 

"Are you sure it was Juliette?" he wanted the answer to be as he expected but his wish went unanswered.

"Yeah. I'm very sure. It was her. She was fighting him. I wanted to help her. But before I could reach them, they were gone."

While they were speaking, "Hey Marc, Did you see the Alpha around? I couldn't find him." Asked Derek standing near the entrance holding the door half opened.

The three of them looked at him and quickly changed their expressions not to give him any clue of what's going on.

"I think I saw him leave a few minutes ago, sir" said Marc.

"Oh. Alright." Derek left the room.

The three of them came back to their discussion.

"I don't understand. Why would he take her away like that?" Kate asked, concerned for the friend she made.

"I know it, and I think he's going to hurt her. I have to find a way to save her." Said Marc.

"Why do you say that?" asked Kate.

"Because yesterday, Jules told me that he took her to a place where she witnessed him murder a man. He must have found out that she saw him kill a man. Now he might do something to her." explained Marc.

"Oh no." she whispered. She felt terrible. She told that Alpha that Juliette is needed in the office. But when he'd insisted, she was unable to do anything but let Juliette go with him. When Juliette looked at her for help, she could do nothing but to gesture her to go. Maybe if she'd tried stronger, she could've managed to get Juliette out of the situation.

Three of them started to think. For a few moments, the room was filled with silence.

"We can go to his place and find out what's happening." Kate spoke.

"Why would he let us into his house?" asked Amy.

"We'll say we are with Marc. Marc visits his place often right?" said Kate, looking at Marc.

"No. I visit his office because I work for him as an accountant, not as a cook."said Marc frustrated.

"Does anyone know where his house is?" Kate asked.

Silence. As they kept thinking, Derek entered the room again. He shot a glance at them and frowned.

"What's up with you guys?" asked Derek.