Chapter 15

Marc's POV

We entered the house. I've been here a couple of times before. But this visit will be memorable.The hall had six guards in their black suits.One of them was the one who welcomed us. 

"Please take your seat Mr. Marcus, Miss Kate. The alpha will be here soon." the guard left after saying that. We were looking aroundthe place thinking about any way out for Juliette possible.

Just then, we saw george descending the stairs. He looked very different. The way he walked with ease, the very slight smile on his face, these were the things I've never seen in him before. He came to us and for the first time, he asked "Hey Marc, How are you this morning?"

That took me by surprise. "I am good Mr.George, How are you?"

"Great." he said with a smile and turned towards Kate. "Heyyyy......Kate..." it was like a song. "another day huh?"

This guy is either high or crazy. But seeing him like that and having him wish me made me feel good.That ass never considered me as a person. He sat down on the couch and we were seated as well.

"What is it that you two are here for on a saturday?"

"Uhh..It's about this contract papers with Henstridge group. We had them verified and it's kind of an emergency." said Kate.

"Can't it wait till Monday?" he asked .

"I wish it could but turns out the other way" Kate said smiling. Oh no... Kate is way too tensed. I wish he doesn't find it. I had to divert him. 

"The chairman of Henstridge is leaving for Africa on Monday sir. We just got a mail. You just need to read them over and sign." I said.

"Alright." he said. He took the papers and started to verify them. Meanwhile we were inspecting every corner of the hall. We heard a whistling of the song "Singing in the rain". Kate and I slowly turned our heads and looked. George was whistling.

"You seem to be in a good mood Mr. George." Kate said with an unsure tone.

George lifted his eyes and looked at kate. He smiled and replied "Oh I am." said.

"That's good Mr. George. It is the first time I'm seeing you so happy." I said.

He frowned. I should have shut up. Geoge asked "Really? Didn't I look happy all these days?" he asked.

"It's not that sir. This is the first time I get to see you when you are happy that's all."

He nodded and looked back into the papers with a smile.

Juliette....where did he lock you up? Come on....

"I have a surprise for you." he said suddenly. He got up and left the room. Surprise???? Is it what we think it is?

 A few minutes later, I found out that it was what we thought it was. He was coming down the stairs. Behind him is Juliette!!!!!

Both of them walked towards us and we stood up with surprise. He took her to us? Out of her room?

"Marc, Kate, Meet my Mate, Your Luna Juliette." he introduced us. I was dumbstruck.  But kate seemed to be having a victorious expresiion on her face. She nodded and wished Juliette.

"My pleasure Luna....Wow I am really surprised. It never hit me. This is great." It was my turn to say something now.

"Pleasure to meet you Luna. I don't know much about you as our Kate here does but I know our Alpha. You will be very happy together." I said. Needless to say I was faking it.

Juliette played along and said "Pleasure to meet you too. You can just call me Juliette. Luna makes me feel like someone else. And I know you guys. So please call me by my name as you used to."