Chapter - 6

Juliette

The car stopped in front of a huge Mansion. George got down and opened the door for me.  " I'm not going in there. Take me back to the office." I said. I didn't care if it made him angry. I just wanted to go home or wake up from this nightmare.

"No one's taking you anywhere. Get off the car."

"No. I don't care how cruel you are but I'm not going into an unknown Mansion with you. Now please take me back."

I could sense his anger even though he tried to keep calm. Looking around casually, he reached for something at the back of his Trousers. As the object came into view, realization struck hard that it would be my last day if I didn't obey and that I was literally at his mercy. "Come with me right now..." He didn't point the revolver at me but the message he was sending was clear enough. He may do it. From what I saw yesterday, killing is a child's play for the man. 

Once I go into this house, I may not come back, "Don't test my patience, Juliette'' he spoke as if he were talking to a kid.

I sat there unable to come to a decision. I was looking down and suddenly, an explosive noise attacked my eardrums. I nearly jumped out of my seat, my hands covered my ears tightly and my eyes shut. I opened my eyes to find I'm still alive. Confused, I looked at him. He stared at me with an evil smirk.

I relaxed a little when I realized he fired a random shot to the ground but my peace was short lived. He now pointed the gun at a servant who was approaching us. Looking at George's aim, he froze midway. George turned and looked straight at me.

"If you don't come with me, Darling, it won't be a random shot this time.  We both know that I can't kill you. But mark my words, you don't want to disobey me. I'm the Alpha and I can be very dangerous if I'm angry."

 The servant's eyes were wide with fear. I turned towards the monster in front of me and asked, "Why are you doing this? " no matter how much I controlled, I couldn't keep my voice from shivering.

"Because I can. Now walk with me."  he said grabbing my arm and started to drag me into the house as the spark from his touch tortured me.

I didn't fight. I couldn't think. Where is his heart? Why is he like this? Why does he think I'm his mate? All the questions were surrounding my mind. I just wanted to wake up. 

George

This woman drove me crazy. She was standing there with such defiance. If there was someone else there, I swear I would have shot the bullet right through the fucker. But there she was, standing and disobeying me. I couldn't take it. I wanted to give her everything she's ever wanted. All the happiness in the world. But she was just standing there not wanting me.

That made me angry, very angry.  There's no point in wasting time. I dragged her into the house through the hall. I would take her to my room, have her, mark her and claim her. The faster she is claimed, the faster she will learn to please me.

 Once we reached my room above the stairs, I opened the door and sent her in first where I followed in. I let go of her arm and she cowered like a wounded rabbit, looking at me as If I was about to pounce at her, which I was about to do any moment.  "Good Afternoon, Your grace." my maid Anna greeted as she entered the room. The elderly female remained stoic to the scene in front of her. Years of serving her kind had taught her well where to stick her nose and where not to.

"I apologize I didn't have the information that you're going to be back this early. I will get everything ready for you."  she spoke with her head bowed.

"Anna," she lifted her head and looked at us. Gesturing behind me with a nod, I spoke.

"This is Juliette. Your soon to be Luna. She will be staying here from now. Make all the arrangements for her."